Peter Tom YouTube

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

MurphysLaw
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Peter Tom YouTube

Post by MurphysLaw »

Both the Murphy/Youngs, and Tom interviews are a decent bit of PR from the Club, in response to Mail/Radio Leicester podcast, and while it seems that mistakes were made in discussing/agreeing/ imposing the salary cuts (probably not helped by the lockdown), it is encouraging to hear that most of the players are now 'on board'.
Having said that,Tom mentioned that there were a few who had not yet agreed, and to complete the circle, so to speak, I think it would be good to hear from Greg Bateman - perhaps he could be Bondi's next interviewee?

It's stating the obvious, but Tigers have not handled this difficult situation well, and if they don't see it now they never will - there is a long standing need for the Club to be much better at communication.
Hopefully, Mr Tom's newly-found zoom skills will help.
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

MurphysLaw wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 10:00 am Both the Murphy/Youngs, and Tom interviews are a decent bit of PR from the Club, in response to Mail/Radio Leicester podcast, and while it seems that mistakes were made in discussing/agreeing/ imposing the salary cuts (probably not helped by the lockdown), it is encouraging to hear that most of the players are now 'on board'.
Having said that,Tom mentioned that there were a few who had not yet agreed, and to complete the circle, so to speak, I think it would be good to hear from Greg Bateman - perhaps he could be Bondi's next interviewee?

It's stating the obvious, but Tigers have not handled this difficult situation well, and if they don't see it now they never will - there is a long standing need for the Club to be much better at communication.
Hopefully, Mr Tom's newly-found zoom skills will help.
He implied that it was those players leaving who had not yet agreed and he understood why. It may not be just them of course
BFG
Super User
Super User

Post by BFG »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:11 pm
BFG wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:22 pm
Scott1 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:09 pm

Fat Larry's Band?
Just one look and then my heart went boom.
Takes me back to the first compilation tape I ever got.....

As for the Interview very interesting, as for the potential sale I wonder if they were hoping city's owners to express an interest or FSG.

For all those who want rid of PT careful what you wish for..
How about a bit of Aretha, Who's Zoomin Who?
Some new tunes for matchday!?

Agree with being careful what you wish for.
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Next episode due tonight with Geordan and Dan Cole.

Could be interesting
chewbacca
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chewbacca »

Mark62 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 6:36 pm Next episode due tonight with Geordan and Dan Cole.

Could be interesting
Could be brief
I'm not cynical just experienced
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Was a good listen earlier tonight.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk