Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

DingDong
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Richard Blaze

Post by DingDong »

JP14 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:35 am
DingDong wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:30 pm
JP14 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:40 pm...I guess the only telling factor is that the likes of the Youngs brother have been attributed to running a player cartel within the squad...
'cartel'? - sounds a bit of a weird phrase to use, expand on that if you wouldn't mind, with fact and not hearsay.
Note the word I have highlighted in bold, this is not a direct accusation by myself in this instance. They have been accused in the past of being part of the group that got rid of Cockers wanted to bring back in O'Connor.
So it's just hearsay. Why would you then fuel unfounded accusations? Do you have a 5G mast nearby affecting your attributed judgement? Was it David Icke and his lizard people who told you? I'm in lockdown so I can wait.... :smt023
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

TBF Dingdong all jp14 is doing is repeating rumours that have been expressed on this forum 100s of times before.

Yes as you rightly say they are just hearsay, but as within any organisation, a rugby club is going to have stronger more experienced characters than may hold more sway with the key decision makers.
BFG
Super User
Super User

Post by BFG »

DingDong wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:12 am
DingDong wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:30 pm

'cartel'? - sounds a bit of a weird phrase to use, expand on that if you wouldn't mind, with fact and not hearsay.
Note the word I have highlighted in bold, this is not a direct accusation by myself in this instance. They have been accused in the past of being part of the group that got rid of Cockers wanted to bring back in O'Connor.
So it's just hearsay. Why would you then fuel unfounded accusations? Do you have a 5G mast nearby affecting your attributed judgement? Was it David Icke and his lizard people who told you? I'm in lockdown so I can wait.... :smt023
Historical definition of cartel - a coalition or cooperative arrangement between political parties intended to promote a mutual interest.

I recall Kay saying on T.V when MOC went that a number of the senior players had been involved in a review.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

BFG wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:53 am
DingDong wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:12 am

Historical definition of cartel - a coalition or cooperative arrangement between political parties intended to promote a mutual interest.

I recall Kay saying on T.V when MOC went that a number of the senior players had been involved in a review.
Probably the same players who got him back got him binned 🤣
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
DingDong
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by DingDong »

Mark62 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:39 am TBF Dingdong all jp14 is doing is repeating rumours that have been expressed on this forum 100s of times before.

Yes as you rightly say they are just hearsay, but as within any organisation, a rugby club is going to have stronger more experienced characters than may hold more sway with the key decision makers.
I appreciate that Mark62, and entirely agree with you that all clubs have senior players influencing some decisions for the benefit of the team performance. But the word 'cartel' is implied in the negative as some sort of overall power over the rest of the club that can get coaches sacked. Stuff of fiction more suited to Osark or Narcos. As for JP14 repeating rumours, we all could start/repeat rumours without a single supporting fact, but personally i'd leave that to the tabloids, if you want a credible debate that is.
Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

The player power should of been nipped in the bud post Loffreda, but it wasn't & there was some sort of karma when one of the main ringleaders got well & truly done over later...

I believe the concencus was one group of players wanted Cockers out, the others then retaliated by getting Mauger sacked, who ever floated & supported MOC coming back really needs to look hard in the mirror.

I always thought Cockers & Mauger should of worked & would of if the job descriptions were better defined & someone with clout was above the pair of them, Blaze was collateral from all of this.

Anyway good luck to the Bloke he should of been one of the great 2nd rows for us & England but injury stopped that.
To win is not as important as playing with style!