England v Ireland travel

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

dpoc74
Top Cat
Top Cat

Re: England v Ireland travel

Post by dpoc74 »

Crofty wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:50 pm For Twickers I've tended to drive to Staines and park in Kingston Road Carpark (a small car park just before you get to the station). Getting back last time we found it worked quite well to walk to Whitton (the next station up the line (toward Staines) basically follow the duel carriageway to the roundabout by lidl and head left, can't miss). Only every other train stops but you avoid the epic queues at the seemingly perpetually under maintenance Twickenham station.
Spot on advice! Got out of the ground no queues at the train and got onto the motorway in no time! Cheers Crofty.
Crofty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: England v Ireland travel

Post by Crofty »

dpoc74 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:45 pm
Crofty wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:50 pm For Twickers I've tended to drive to Staines and park in Kingston Road Carpark (a small car park just before you get to the station). Getting back last time we found it worked quite well to walk to Whitton (the next station up the line (toward Staines) basically follow the duel carriageway to the roundabout by lidl and head left, can't miss). Only every other train stops but you avoid the epic queues at the seemingly perpetually under maintenance Twickenham station.
Spot on advice! Got out of the ground no queues at the train and got onto the motorway in no time! Cheers Crofty.
No worries dpoc, glad to be of help.
No, not that one!

Remember, whatever you do to the smallest of the backs you do to his prop, and you can't avoid the rucks and mauls forever...

I know you don't like it when I boo him but how else will he know he's wrong?

non possumus capere