Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Noggs
Super User
Super User

The Saracens Way

Post by Noggs »

From their website'

'The Saracens Way takes the mentality, culture and values of Saracens, both on and off the field and applies them to all aspects of your organisation.

If you undertake one of the many programmes we have to offer you will gain a unique insight into how Saracens transformed from a chronically underachieving organisation to triple European and five time Premiership champions.

Our clients include St James Place, Haysmacintyre, CME Group and Allianz.'

Looks like one or two companies my also be in trouble :smt003
Life can be unpredictable, so eat your pudding first!
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Re: The Saracens Way

Post by Mark62 »

Is there a major in creative accountancy??
Tiglon
Super User
Super User

Post by Tiglon »

Stage one: Spend an incredible amount of money and rack up huge losses.
Stage two: Break rules to give yourself unfair competitive advantage.
Stage three: Continue to rack up huge losses.

So essentially, you too can achieve some great things if you are happy to lose a hell of a lot of money. Solid business advice there :smt023

And you don't have to do a lot of googling to learn about the questionable ethics of St James Place...
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

I reckon Nike will pull the Saracens sponsorship by the end of the season, hopefully we could tempt them to us :smt007
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WiggoTiger »

Saw their fans on the news and they're as blasé as the management team at the club. Were too smug for my liking and thought that as the European Cup is salary cap free they've done nothing wrong.
Bye bye SAffas
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
Supporting since 1977 and proud of it!!
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

WiggoTiger wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:45 pm Saw their fans on the news and they're as blasé as the management team at the club. Were too smug for my liking and thought that as the European Cup is salary cap free they've done nothing wrong.
Bye bye SAffas
They have sang the same song since the initial story broke. I suppose if you get told the same story often enough you end up believing it
CitizenSmiff
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CitizenSmiff »

Tiglon wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:27 pm Stage one: Spend an incredible amount of money and rack up huge losses.
Stage two: Break rules to give yourself unfair competitive advantage.
Stage three: Continue to rack up huge losses.

So essentially, you too can achieve some great things if you are happy to lose a hell of a lot of money. Solid business advice there :smt023

And you don't have to do a lot of googling to learn about the questionable ethics of St James Place...
To be fair to Saracens that's exactly the business model of most big startups these days (Uber, Deliveroo, Zoom etc), so in a way you could say they ARE innovators having been at it so long. And like Uber in some places they've ended up having their license to trade yanked.