Supporters Forum

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

GETHIN EXILE

Re: Supporters Forum

Post by GETHIN EXILE »

RagingBull wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:18 pm The club was saying that it would be refunded to your card
but it wont be instant like the £1 cash was.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

ay2oh wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:35 pm Apparently there was a supporters forum last night. Perhaps someone who attended could advise if there was anything new to report ? :smt003
Was there any mention of the record £1,900,000 loss or what they are going to do about it. JTG you are usually there, what was said please?
h's dad
Super User
Super User

Post by h's dad »

LE18 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:44 pm
ay2oh wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:35 pm Apparently there was a supporters forum last night. Perhaps someone who attended could advise if there was anything new to report ? :smt003
Was there any mention of the record £1,900,000 loss or what they are going to do about it. JTG you are usually there, what was said please?
Revalue investments to give a profit on ordinary activities of £5m (£4m after tax) and top that off with a property revaluation to give total comprehensive income of £9.4m.
I am neither clever enough to understand nor stupid enough to play this game
johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Post by johnthegriff »

As the accounts had not been published they were not discussed at the forum meeting. I am looking forward to the AGM this year which promises to be very interesting. The last few tears trading have included changes in coaching staff and different policies in playing style meant pay-offs to management and playing staff which hopefully is now over and future churn will be at the end of contract instead of mid-term as we gradually develop back to our place at the top after this seasons leap forward. (I am still an optimist)!
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

johnthegriff wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:18 am As the accounts had not been published they were not discussed at the forum meeting. I am looking forward to the AGM this year which promises to be very interesting. The last few tears trading have included changes in coaching staff and different policies in playing style meant pay-offs to management and playing staff which hopefully is now over and future churn will be at the end of contract instead of mid-term as we gradually develop back to our place at the top after this seasons leap forward. (I am still an optimist)!
Very perceptive post John, I share your optomism regarding the timescales to develop back to our place at the top after this seasons leap forward. I for one think its achievable as Saints demonstrated last season.
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Don't know which thread to ask this, but what were the security airport style barriers we had to go through to get to the Crumbie, were they at all entrances?
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

LE18 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:54 pm Don't know which thread to ask this, but what were the security airport style barriers we had to go through to get to the Crumbie, were they at all entrances?
Well there are ticket scan rotating gate barriers to get to the Met Rx or whatever its now called
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

sapajo wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:55 pm
LE18 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:54 pm Don't know which thread to ask this, but what were the security airport style barriers we had to go through to get to the Crumbie, were they at all entrances?
Well there are ticket scan rotating gate barriers to get to the Met Rx or whatever its now called
No, nothing to do with entering the stadium, this was a walk through semi airport ramp device just off the road when entering into the back lane near the outside burger bar.
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

The two blocks were apparently put in place to prevent vehicles using it.....they can be moved if necessary for emergency vehicles is what I was told.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk