Wasps doing the right thing

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Grimlish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Wasps doing the right thing

Post by Grimlish »

Glad to see Wasps are acting to support their recently ex-player Kearnan Myall with his post retirement Mental Health issues. Perhaps they haven’t forgotten all that rugby should be?
Traveller
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Wasps doing the right thing

Post by Traveller »

No doubt player welfare at Tiger's is top of our illustrious CEO Mr Cohen's agenda. I am sure it is. I am sure of that. Sure that Tiger's are leading the way.
sam16111986
Super User
Super User

Post by sam16111986 »

Grimlish wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:19 pm Glad to see Wasps are acting to support their recently ex-player Kearnan Myall with his post retirement Mental Health issues. Perhaps they haven’t forgotten all that rugby should be?
They might be supporting him now but his interview indicated serious deficiency in how they were caring for the mental well-being of their players. I hope we have things in place to ensure our players are not left in a similar position. I'm sure the club partners Loughborough University have someone they could recommend to offer a discreet service for the players.
TigerBoy1880
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by TigerBoy1880 »

Traveller wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:23 pm No doubt player welfare at Tiger's is top of our illustrious CEO Mr Cohen's agenda. I am sure it is. I am sure of that. Sure that Tiger's are leading the way.
You sound like Brendan Ventner :smt003