Are we still a family club.

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Re: Are we still a family club.

Post by johnthegriff »

Of course the Leicester Football Club PLC . is a business and various revenue streams should be exploited but I believe such events as meeting the new players coupled with autograph opportunities for the kids should be free or at a minimal cost to a family.
RagingBull says that being a business things have moved on from how it was but In my opinion at the heart of any business is the customer and if they do not feel valued they move on, (which is what R.B suggests) and the business ceases to exist.
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

JP14 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:01 am
sapajo wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:36 pm
JP14 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:38 pm The only reasons it's gin and cocktails is because Tigers are sponsored by Burleigh's Gin, I'd imagine there could be a couple of bottles of the People's Captain too.
In which case Burleigh's should pay for it, afterall despite the meet the new players hype it's essentially promoting and flogging their gin.
No that’s really not how it works.
That does not change my opinion.
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
Bunchy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bunchy »

if you asked the families of all the children who take part in the multiple activities we put on, both on matchday and outside of matchday, they would say a resounding yes.......
If you asked the families whose children have been on summer camps - they would say yes too

I think the fact that you used to get a beer and a plate of chilli con carne versus a cocktail class is probably a reflection of the times we now live in and the importance of our commercial partners in our survival - not a reflection of the club itself.

Like it or lump it - the game has moved on and will continue to do so at pace - its a professional game now
Less is more....