Harlequins v Tigers

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Harlequins v Tigers

Post by Chobbsy »

Does anyone know if this is going to be Harlequin's annual big match at Twickenham?
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Harlequins v Tigers

Post by Ian Cant »

As it is at Twickenham Stadium one presumes it is. However, my wife and I really enjoy going to the Stoop so personally I’m disappointed it’s at Twickenham. The Quins’ fans are some of, if not, the best fans around and last season all the fans we chatted to prematch wanted us to stay up. The atmosphere at the Stoop is always very good as the fans really do get behind their team and they have lots of young families who attend. We still might go to Twickers but it depends on the price of the tickets! If it’s the Help The Heroes game then we won’t mind the price.
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

Ian Cant wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:07 pm As it is at Twickenham Stadium one presumes it is. However, my wife and I really enjoy going to the Stoop so personally I’m disappointed it’s at Twickenham. The Quins’ fans are some of, if not, the best fans around and last season all the fans we chatted to prematch wanted us to stay up. The atmosphere at the Stoop is always very good as the fans really do get behind their team and they have lots of young families who attend. We still might go to Twickers but it depends on the price of the tickets! If it’s the Help The Heroes game then we won’t mind the price.
Ticket prices will be entirely down to Quins as this will be their home match and Twickenham is purely the venue,
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

I would love to go to the Big Game this year as I went to the first one when we drew.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
tigersince74
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by tigersince74 »

Tickets have been on sale for several weeks now. Decided to make this a weekend away in London and picked up 3 tickets from the Quins offy. Reasonably priced from £27 for the lower tier. Just need to register but that was no problem.
wardy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by wardy »

Ian Cant wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:07 pm As it is at Twickenham Stadium one presumes it is. However, my wife and I really enjoy going to the Stoop so personally I’m disappointed it’s at Twickenham. The Quins’ fans are some of, if not, the best fans around and last season all the fans we chatted to prematch wanted us to stay up. The atmosphere at the Stoop is always very good as the fans really do get behind their team and they have lots of young families who attend. We still might go to Twickers but it depends on the price of the tickets! If it’s the Help The Heroes game then we won’t mind the price.
Really!! I went a few years back (when Marler and Marcos shook their handbags ar each other), with my son and a Quins friend. I have never been so intimidated by opposing fans as I was that day. Bloke behind us chanting "Cheating Tigers" over and over again. Won't be going there again.
Give blood, play rugby!!