bet on tigers.

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

trendylfj
Super User
Super User

bet on tigers.

Post by trendylfj »

I am an idiot one eyed supporter but I am going to have a £50 punt on us to win the championship next year. Why I hear you all shouting? 33/1 are decent odds if this is true.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/rug ... ol-3085401
Hehehehehehehehe
JP14
Super User
Super User

Re: bet on tigers.

Post by JP14 »

Go for it.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Might as well set fire to the £50 😂😂😂 Good luck though! I think we will finish anywhere from 6-10
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Bet365 only offering 20/1
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
anz3001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by anz3001 »

Scott1 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:23 pm Might as well set fire to the £50 😂😂😂
Less likely than LCFC winning the premier league?
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

anz3001 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:34 pm
Scott1 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:23 pm Might as well set fire to the £50 😂😂😂
Less likely than LCFC winning the premier league?
And Connacht won the PRO12 too,but you wouldn't bet on them . Easy to say too after its happened.
CitizenSmiff
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CitizenSmiff »

trendylfj wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:44 pm I am an idiot one eyed supporter but I am going to have a £50 punt on us to win the championship next year. Why I hear you all shouting? 33/1 are decent odds if this is true.

I like the optimism but I'm not a gambling man, so if we do win i'll give £50 to the charity of choice of our leading try scorer.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Anything is possible if we get into the playoffs. The first XV on paper is as good as any in the GP. But that's all it is,paper. If there's not a remarkable transformation in the coaching team playoffs is a dream,RCC place could even be a struggle. But ive been wrong many times so let's hope this is one of them!
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

A proper preseason could really be the difference between this year and last season.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

JP14 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:53 pm A proper preseason could really be the difference between this year and last season.
It could be but Murphy was (a) already there and has been for years and (b) he got the job after one game not 10 as an example. I've still got doubts in him but I sincerely hope he proves me wrong! I'm at the Gloc game which should probably be my first game unless we have a PRC Friday night game beforehand.
Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ian Cant »

Glad there is optimism for the new season. Problem for Tigers is the World Cup so teams like Worcester, Gloucester, London Irish and Bristol, is that they could all get off to a flyer whilst teams like us, Sarries and others with considerable international call ups will be praying their reduced squads stay fit. However, I like the look of the new players and if they get some decent results then the returning internationals will have to fight to get back in the team. I just hope Eddie Jones doesn’t break our lot.
Will TV go to the World Cup And is there any news on Denton. Having those two from the start could be massive for us!
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

trendylfj wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:44 pm I am an idiot one eyed supporter but I am going to have a £50 punt on us to win the championship next year. Why I hear you all shouting? 33/1 are decent odds if this is true.

I'm prepared to take your £50 and give you odds of 100/1 "on us to win the championship next year".

(If you want odds on us winning the Premiership, I might not be so generous!)
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Teachers Pension must be good Jack! :smt035 :smt034
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

Ian Cant wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:24 pm Glad there is optimism for the new season. Problem for Tigers is the World Cup so teams like Worcester, Gloucester, London Irish and Bristol, is that they could all get off to a flyer whilst teams like us, Sarries and others with considerable international call ups will be praying their reduced squads stay fit. However, I like the look of the new players and if they get some decent results then the returning internationals will have to fight to get back in the team. I just hope Eddie Jones doesn’t break our lot.
Will TV go to the World Cup And is there any news on Denton. Having those two from the start could be massive for us!
London Irish will be losing Tuisue, Veitokani (both Fiji), Kepu, Coleman and Phipps (Australia) to the World Cup and possibly Nahalo too.

Meanwhile Bristol will be losing Vui, Lay brothers (all Samoa), S. Piutau (Tonga) and possibly Hughes (England).

Really it will be only Gloucester and Worcester who will remain unaffected by the World Cup.
Tomvarndell
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Tomvarndell »

And we start off away to lucky Worcester. I’m growing to hate the luck they seem to get.