bet on tigers.

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Rizzo, Tigerbeat, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

trendylfj
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1501
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:16 am
Location: MARKET HARBOROUGH

bet on tigers.

Post by trendylfj » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:44 pm

I am an idiot one eyed supporter but I am going to have a £50 punt on us to win the championship next year. Why I hear you all shouting? 33/1 are decent odds if this is true.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/rug ... ol-3085401
Hehehehehehehehe

JP14
Super User
Super User
Posts: 3348
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:37 am
Location: Neverland

Re: bet on tigers.

Post by JP14 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:45 pm

Go for it.
"Our Greatest Glory Is Not In Never Failing, But In Rising Every Time We Fall" Confucius

Scott1
Super User
Super User
Posts: 2405
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Re: bet on tigers.

Post by Scott1 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:23 pm

Might as well set fire to the £50 😂😂😂 Good luck though! I think we will finish anywhere from 6-10

Scott1
Super User
Super User
Posts: 2405
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Re: bet on tigers.

Post by Scott1 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:26 pm

Bet365 only offering 20/1

anz3001
Top Cat
Top Cat
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:15 pm

Re: bet on tigers.

Post by anz3001 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:34 pm

Scott1 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:23 pm
Might as well set fire to the £50 😂😂😂
Less likely than LCFC winning the premier league?

Scott1
Super User
Super User
Posts: 2405
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Re: bet on tigers.

Post by Scott1 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:41 pm

anz3001 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:34 pm
Scott1 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:23 pm
Might as well set fire to the £50 😂😂😂
Less likely than LCFC winning the premier league?
And Connacht won the PRO12 too,but you wouldn't bet on them . Easy to say too after its happened.

CitizenSmiff
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:53 am

Re: bet on tigers.

Post by CitizenSmiff » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:43 pm

trendylfj wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:44 pm
I am an idiot one eyed supporter but I am going to have a £50 punt on us to win the championship next year. Why I hear you all shouting? 33/1 are decent odds if this is true.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/rug ... ol-3085401
I like the optimism but I'm not a gambling man, so if we do win i'll give £50 to the charity of choice of our leading try scorer.

Scott1
Super User
Super User
Posts: 2405
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Re: bet on tigers.

Post by Scott1 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:48 pm

Anything is possible if we get into the playoffs. The first XV on paper is as good as any in the GP. But that's all it is,paper. If there's not a remarkable transformation in the coaching team playoffs is a dream,RCC place could even be a struggle. But ive been wrong many times so let's hope this is one of them!

JP14
Super User
Super User
Posts: 3348
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:37 am
Location: Neverland

Re: bet on tigers.

Post by JP14 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:53 pm

A proper preseason could really be the difference between this year and last season.
"Our Greatest Glory Is Not In Never Failing, But In Rising Every Time We Fall" Confucius

Scott1
Super User
Super User
Posts: 2405
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Re: bet on tigers.

Post by Scott1 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

JP14 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:53 pm
A proper preseason could really be the difference between this year and last season.
It could be but Murphy was (a) already there and has been for years and (b) he got the job after one game not 10 as an example. I've still got doubts in him but I sincerely hope he proves me wrong! I'm at the Gloc game which should probably be my first game unless we have a PRC Friday night game beforehand.

Ian Cant
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 10:51 am

Re: bet on tigers.

Post by Ian Cant » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:24 pm

Glad there is optimism for the new season. Problem for Tigers is the World Cup so teams like Worcester, Gloucester, London Irish and Bristol, is that they could all get off to a flyer whilst teams like us, Sarries and others with considerable international call ups will be praying their reduced squads stay fit. However, I like the look of the new players and if they get some decent results then the returning internationals will have to fight to get back in the team. I just hope Eddie Jones doesn’t break our lot.
Will TV go to the World Cup And is there any news on Denton. Having those two from the start could be massive for us!

strawclearer
Super User
Super User
Posts: 3481
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:13 am

Re: bet on tigers.

Post by strawclearer » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:52 pm

trendylfj wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:44 pm
I am an idiot one eyed supporter but I am going to have a £50 punt on us to win the championship next year. Why I hear you all shouting? 33/1 are decent odds if this is true.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/rug ... ol-3085401
I'm prepared to take your £50 and give you odds of 100/1 "on us to win the championship next year".

(If you want odds on us winning the Premiership, I might not be so generous!)
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Help save the Oceans - #RefuseTheStraw!

LE18
Super User
Super User
Posts: 2320
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:13 am
Location: Great Glen

Re: bet on tigers.

Post by LE18 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:19 pm

Teachers Pension must be good Jack! :smt035 :smt034

JP14
Super User
Super User
Posts: 3348
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:37 am
Location: Neverland

Re: bet on tigers.

Post by JP14 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:34 pm

Ian Cant wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:24 pm
Glad there is optimism for the new season. Problem for Tigers is the World Cup so teams like Worcester, Gloucester, London Irish and Bristol, is that they could all get off to a flyer whilst teams like us, Sarries and others with considerable international call ups will be praying their reduced squads stay fit. However, I like the look of the new players and if they get some decent results then the returning internationals will have to fight to get back in the team. I just hope Eddie Jones doesn’t break our lot.
Will TV go to the World Cup And is there any news on Denton. Having those two from the start could be massive for us!
London Irish will be losing Tuisue, Veitokani (both Fiji), Kepu, Coleman and Phipps (Australia) to the World Cup and possibly Nahalo too.

Meanwhile Bristol will be losing Vui, Lay brothers (all Samoa), S. Piutau (Tonga) and possibly Hughes (England).

Really it will be only Gloucester and Worcester who will remain unaffected by the World Cup.
"Our Greatest Glory Is Not In Never Failing, But In Rising Every Time We Fall" Confucius

Tomvarndell
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Re: bet on tigers.

Post by Tomvarndell » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:21 pm

And we start off away to lucky Worcester. I’m growing to hate the luck they seem to get.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests