Howard to mentor Murphy

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Tigerbeat

Re: Howard to mentor Murphy

Post by Tigerbeat »

Pat Howard may have been retired a while but that does not mean he has lost touch with the game. When he was at one of the games at the end of the season he came across as very knowledgable in the game. He has developed his business sense and will be a good addition to support Murphys development.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

We more the Man U than the Chelsea of football to be honest.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Post by johnthegriff »

Chelsea hire the best available then sack the after a couple of years. They have just hired a former player with just one years experience of being head coach at a Championship club that finished sixth and failed to get promotion.
Tigers have done what has worked in the past, they have appointed a former player who's dedication to the club is beyond doubt and they have now backed him in recruitment of players. We will finish higher up our league than Chelsea or Man United will in theirs.
Dangerous4
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dangerous4 »

h's dad wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:05 pm
Dangerous4 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:45 pm
h's dad wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:35 pm Hands up everybody who thinks they know everything and thinks they could not benefit from 'mentoring' in certain areas. If your hand is up you are wrong and you are an idiot.

Hands up everybody who thinks anybody anywhere knows everything and could not benefit from 'mentoring' in certain areas. If your hand is up you are wrong and you are an idiot.

Mentoring, properly used, can be beneficial in all areas and at all levels. How stupid do you have to be to be unable to grasp this?
:smt005 :smt005 Methinks you may need a mentor to help you with posting. :smt045
I would prefer the phrase 'would benefit from' rather than 'need' but apart from that my natural modesty and humility coupled with my self awareness compels me to agree with you. How about your good self?
About the same as you in all probability. :smt005