Re: England XV v Barbarians

Post by RagingBull »

I mean TBF you didn't say which team.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Haha! I honestly thought our lads would get smashed after last year! Boy am I wrong so far
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Spencer on yet???
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Jeez has White got Benyoungitis? Completely slowed it to a halt,poor kick led to their try too!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Another poor kick by him!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Are our SH purposely coached to slow games down? My God!!!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Poor Spencer! Oh he's finally on!
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

Scott1 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:07 pm Are our SH purposely coached to slow games down? My God!!!
In fairness, given that it's an invitational coach coaching England, I'm guessing little or no structures have been put in place so White has nothing better to do than divert to default and play slow ball.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
BFG
Super User
Super User

Post by BFG »

Scott1 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:24 pm Haha! I honestly thought our lads would get smashed after last year! Boy am I wrong so far
To be honest I also thought it possible.
The England energy had been good.
Mallinder looks to have made some clever selections given the fixture with some very hungry and quick players against some older legs and a bit of a ragged structure.
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Scott1 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:07 pm Are our SH purposely coached to slow games down? My God!!!
When speed was required he got the ball away, if no one is in place he doesn’t. What is this fascination with getting the ball away if there is no one in place.
Spencer has had a nice little cameo since he has been on.

Dombrandt Marchant and Smith will be in the extended 45, but I think only Dombrandt has a chance to be on the plane to japan
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

He killed the game,a SH should be scanning BEFORE he gets to the ball ours seem to look left then right once they get there and touch the ball!!
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Scott1 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:24 pm He killed the game,a SH should be scanning BEFORE he gets to the ball ours seem to look left then right once they get there and touch the ball!!
What rubbish, yes he should be scanning but if the runners aren’t there is he just supposed to pass the ball to no one because Scott says so.
People need to look at what has actually happened rather than preconceptions, as for killing the game England scored some of their best try’s when he came on.

Oh well that’s 2 for the foe list in 1 afternoon
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

Yeesh guys seasons over, why is this place still so toxic?
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

JP14 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:06 pm Yeesh guys seasons over, why is this place still so toxic?
Some people don't like the truth and how dare anyone criticize a Tiger,even one of their own fans! It's my opinion and I think White and Youngs both slow any momentum down on a regular basis. So do many,many other fans of Tigers, England and the sport!
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

I’d prefer to say people’s opinions are just being polarised because they’re angry at the current situation of the club, I wonder what that mirrors? :smt017