Spencer and White for England

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

BFG
Super User
Super User

Re: Spencer and White for England

Post by BFG »

Scott1 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 1:21 pm It's only a skill if you manage to pull it off ,jeez! Goode is a fantastic club player who fails in an International shirt,and who mentioned Koch??
That's funny as I thought he'd just won the European Cup again and played very well.
I mentioned Koch, it's relevant by comparison to your cockeyed views on players attributes.
You seem to rate props such as Sinckler and Obano because they play with more flashes of skill but then suggest Goode playing with a high level of skill is not good for his position and you'd prefer to run into contact with Brown.
It takes all sorts but your definition of a good prop and a good full back appear twisted.
Then to confuse it more you are regular advocate of Premiership ring fencing similar to super rugby when all along you are preferring backs who seek contact.
None of it makes sense!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Can't understand a word of that twisted post I'll leave it at that! If you can't decipher club from international rugby then good day to you. I'll say no more on the matter so I'd ask you please not to reply.
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
POSTIGER
Super User
Super User

Post by POSTIGER »

Scott1 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 12:08 pm It's just called using my eyes and seeing his poor work under the high ball,his weak defending and the fact that I've never saw an international back get turned over as much!
I usually agree with you Scott but I think your views are a few years out of date. Those things were true of Goode but the guy has improved massively over the past 3 or 4 years and deserves another chance at international level. He didn't win European player of the year by accident.
I saw Marika Vunibaka play