Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Longshanks
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: New Kit

Post by Longshanks »

WhitecapTiger wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:16 am
speedski wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 am arrival of next season’s new kit – due to be launched in June...

https://www.leicestertigers.com/news/fa ... road-store
Chris Rose said "End of June" on the LTTV broadcast last night, just incase there are complaints that it hasn't been revealed by 8am on 1st June :smt002 :smt003
Some encouraging words from Chris about quality of the new range which I hope won't just be limited to the most popular sizes.
MurphysLaw
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MurphysLaw »

GM let slip that the new kit will incorporate something a little different... reflecting the Club's values.
Otherwise, the home kit is 'traditional.
However, he thinks the change kit will be 'marmite' - some will like it, some will not.

Looking forward to seeing it - and some of the new signings launching it soon.
Longshanks
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Longshanks »

It's clearly an issue which the new CEO is passionate about too, having made extensive mention of the shop and the kit in both her LTTV appearances to date.

Having recently bought another Kukri shirt all I can say is there's plenty of room for improvement but not much room for growth in their 4XL!
Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

If the club were selling "Tigers" washable face masks at the moment it would probably be a very good seller.
To win is not as important as playing with style!
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:43 am If the club were selling "Tigers" washable face masks at the moment it would probably be a very good seller.
Contractually, I doubt anything will happen this month.....
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

Missed opportunity, wrong phrase in the present climate really but it would be a 2 way positive.
To win is not as important as playing with style!
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

Rose previewed the branded face-masks in his interview, hopefully they will be released soon.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Post by Hot_Charlie »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:54 pm Missed opportunity, wrong phrase in the present climate really but it would be a 2 way positive.
Maybe, but seeing as the club’s new kit partner is producing some (reportedly several thousand in order), and their contract obviously starts on a fixed date, the club would probably not profit on a rushed interim product.
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

Andrea Pinchen has tweeted that she has seen the launch video and raves about plus a new main sponsor. I don’t think we’ll be getting any hints though for at least another week.
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

JP14 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:05 am Andrea Pinchen has tweeted that she has seen the launch video and raves about plus a new main sponsor. I don’t think we’ll be getting any hints though for at least another week.
I am pleased for her, advertising the new kit is welcome but i do not understand why she did not share the lauch date
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

sapajo wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:21 am
JP14 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:05 am Andrea Pinchen has tweeted that she has seen the launch video and raves about plus a new main sponsor. I don’t think we’ll be getting any hints though for at least another week.
I am pleased for her, advertising the new kit is welcome but i do not understand why she did not share the lauch date
Because it isn’t launch time...
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

They have already announced it will be launched mid-to-end June which I think is satisfactory and a huge improvement on the kit announcement last season which wasn't until mid August!
chipnchase
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chipnchase »

JP14 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:18 pm They have already announced it will be launched mid-to-end June which I think is satisfactory and a huge improvement on the kit announcement last season which wasn't until mid August!
When we didnt have any shirts to sell?
Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Post by Hot_Charlie »

JP14 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:18 pm They have already announced it will be launched mid-to-end June which I think is satisfactory and a huge improvement on the kit announcement last season which wasn't until mid August!
Worth noting for all the Kooga/Kukri disparagers that the last Canterbury kit wasn’t revealed til August either! :smt003
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

I am minded that I wore the new 2013/14 season jersey to the 2013 may final.
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity