Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

sam16111986
Super User
Super User

Re: New Kit

Post by sam16111986 »

MCC1964 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:23 pm
Tiger_in_Birmingham wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:56 am I like the training kit - would be nice if they did it in a cycling jersey
Now there’s a cracking idea! Are you listening Mr Rose?
Great shout. The numbers of cyclists has significantly increased over lockdowns with the quieter roads, more spare time, people moving away from public transport and being encouraged to exercise. Some very notable former Tigers have mentioned liking getting out on the bike.

I reckon they'd sell very well and if Samurai already have the tech to print them up why not run a small batch and see how they sell? They've already said they are going to do small batches of kit and then restock as required. Put them out there whilst the weather is still good and see what happens. I would be interested.
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Shop reporting on Facebook that there have been record sales in the first 24 hours
northerntiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by northerntiger »

The new training tops would be great as a rash top too, for sailing/boarding. I’d definitely buy one
dpoc74
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by dpoc74 »

Does anyone know when the captains collection will be released and will it have classic versions of the kits? Just holding out to see it otherwise would of got a home top by now.
chipnchase
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chipnchase »

Ditto