Alex Goode's Wild Ride

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Rizzo, Tigerbeat, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Post Reply
CitizenSmiff
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:53 am

Alex Goode's Wild Ride

Post by CitizenSmiff » Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm

According to several reports England's most under-appreciated player has been on a bit of a mad one since the final on Saturday, partying on for two full days still wearing his match day kit. I'm around his age and I'm in awe, by this point i'd be in bed two stone heavier and subsisting on a diet of Dominoes and paracetamol. https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rug ... y-16271750

Mark62
Super User
Super User
Posts: 2004
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Re: Alex Goode's Wild Ride

Post by Mark62 » Tue May 14, 2019 12:56 pm

Bit of an illusion as I’m sure he would have showered and put fresh kit on, but fair play to him for doing as the result of a bet or whatever.
Very very good player and like with Cipriani not sure what he needs to do to get a look in with England

ads
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:01 pm
Location: Born Leic, Live Leeds

Re: Alex Goode's Wild Ride

Post by ads » Tue May 14, 2019 1:03 pm

Nice bum bag!!

Mark62
Super User
Super User
Posts: 2004
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Re: Alex Goode's Wild Ride

Post by Mark62 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:14 pm

ads wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:03 pm
Nice bum bag!!
Or :censored: pack as our American cousins call them

sam16111986
Super User
Super User
Posts: 3082
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:27 pm
Location: Shepshed

Re: Alex Goode's Wild Ride

Post by sam16111986 » Tue May 14, 2019 2:17 pm

Mark62 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 12:56 pm
Bit of an illusion as I’m sure he would have showered and put fresh kit on, but fair play to him for doing as the result of a bet or whatever.
Very very good player and like with Cipriani not sure what he needs to do to get a look in with England
Dunno, the pictures I've seen he's still wearing the padded under armour and got his gumshield tucked into his sock.

Mark62
Super User
Super User
Posts: 2004
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Re: Alex Goode's Wild Ride

Post by Mark62 » Tue May 14, 2019 2:38 pm

sam16111986 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:17 pm
Mark62 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 12:56 pm
Bit of an illusion as I’m sure he would have showered and put fresh kit on, but fair play to him for doing as the result of a bet or whatever.
Very very good player and like with Cipriani not sure what he needs to do to get a look in with England
Dunno, the pictures I've seen he's still wearing the padded under armour and got his gumshield tucked into his sock.
Could have put those back on. Kit doesn’t look like it’s been played in for 80 minutes, there would be something on it be it grass, mud, blood.
Doesn’t matter though respect for some old school celebrations

teds
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:02 pm
Location: london

Re: Alex Goode's Wild Ride

Post by teds » Wed May 15, 2019 12:03 pm

CitizenSmiff wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
According to several reports England's most under-appreciated player has been on a bit of a mad one since the final on Saturday, partying on for two full days still wearing his match day kit. I'm around his age and I'm in awe, by this point i'd be in bed two stone heavier and subsisting on a diet of Dominoes and paracetamol. https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rug ... y-16271750
I agree he is under-rated, at least by Jones. Probably not a stater for me, but I would have thought he would have been a good back up 10/15 for England.

Scott1
Super User
Super User
Posts: 2447
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Re: Alex Goode's Wild Ride

Post by Scott1 » Wed May 15, 2019 12:06 pm

Yeah it's a setup imo. That's not the kit he played in. Good banter though still

FrontRowUnionMember
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 779
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 11:31 pm
Location: Staffs

Re: Alex Goode's Wild Ride

Post by FrontRowUnionMember » Wed May 15, 2019 6:16 pm

In the pub picture, he has black top base layer and white cycling shorts.
During the game photos, he has no top base layer and dark under shorts.
Good setup though to get people talking.

CitizenSmiff
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:53 am

Re: Alex Goode's Wild Ride

Post by CitizenSmiff » Wed May 15, 2019 10:35 pm

Aye, ah well I enjoyed it for what it was. No chance a man in his 30s stays out for 3 days without the kind of assistance that gets you in a lot of trouble.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Leicestertinytiger and 2 guests