Tigers vs Bath

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

BFG
Super User
Super User

Re: Tigers vs Bath

Post by BFG »

I don't think I've seen a game this season where the officials haven't had an impact on the result.
Be it a try that common sense says was or wasn't or something else that seems so simple at the time but really isn't.
What really is putting me off are the penalty turnovers given with the jackalling players backside skywards and clearly leant all over a player or the floor for support, which has either stopped an attack or turned over possession for their team only to go and score off the penalty.
Then the stupid commentators commend the player for a hyped up turnover, it's turning into a complete commentary guide in :censored: rugby for dummies!
Still Leicester should've won yesterday, got to be taking those chances when they come such as the penalty kicks especially if the defence is going to be so leaky.
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

Big Dai wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:28 pm
AngusMcCoatup wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:48 am Well done Tigers for opening the gates after the team circuit and letting the fans and teams meet for photos and autographs and a good few great discussions.
However Craig Maxwell-Keys was not on the pitch for the post match event but he was caught in the Crumbie tunnel and was asked about the 6 TMO referrals - he was very nervous but admitted "that once I thought I was indecisive! but now I really do not know!" I really hope Spreadbury looks at the full match video and decides (Without TMO) that CMK is not Premiership material.
Spreadbury! Now there's a sir! " 'Ands out Martin!"
"Sir" Spreaders!!
Semper in excretia
Dangerous4
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dangerous4 »

Dear Spredders! Loved the guy. :smt045
Dr H Flashman MBE
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dr H Flashman MBE »

On the bright side, I am back home in Bath, colours on, and most people are saying how lucky Bath were and we deserved to win. Also that they thought CMK was quite poor for both teams.
There is never any points for 2nd place...
BigDan50
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by BigDan50 »

How many Bath supporters do you know that attended the match yesterday?
Dr H Flashman MBE
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dr H Flashman MBE »

BigDan50 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 5:06 pm How many Bath supporters do you know that attended the match yesterday?
Only 4, but I was talking about fans of Bath in the same pub today. My 4 mates said the same. But they were very smug!! Next season I hope we can extract some revenge.
There is never any points for 2nd place...
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

I’ve seen an image of Mercer’s pass that makes it look flat, but as it’s not a video still not conclusive.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
TigerS2
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by TigerS2 »

Scott1 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:26 pm How embarrassing!!!!!
https://mobile.twitter.com/bathrugby/st ... 9717214208
The cheeky :censored:. Lol
1989Tiger

Post by 1989Tiger »

Scott1 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:26 pm How embarrassing!!!!!
https://mobile.twitter.com/bathrugby/st ... 9717214208
I’d hate to be a Bath player having to do that! I’m an adult, not a child making fun animal songs for entertainment!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Well there's our team talk for next season ,and I will be reminding Lavinini of it personally :smt005
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
TigerS2
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by TigerS2 »

Scott1 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:45 pm Well there's our team talk for next season ,and I will be reminding Lavinini of it personally :smt005
Yes, lol I hope our players see this and use it as ammunition, just as long as they can prevent themselves from laughing.
Scuttle
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Scuttle »

TigerS2 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:57 pm
Scott1 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:45 pm Well there's our team talk for next season ,and I will be reminding Lavinini of it personally :smt005
Yes, lol I hope our players see this and use it as ammunition, just as long as they can prevent themselves from laughing.
Hopefully by next season we can come up with suitable sound effects to turn them from Bath into a shower !!!
As Good As It Gets
watsonjm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by watsonjm »

AngusMcCoatup wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:48 am Well done Tigers for opening the gates after the team circuit and letting the fans and teams meet for photos and autographs and a good few great discussions.
However Craig Maxwell-Keys was not on the pitch for the post match event but he was caught in the Crumbie tunnel and was asked about the 6 TMO referrals - he was very nervous but admitted "that once I thought I was indecisive! but now I really do not know!" I really hope Spreadbury looks at the full match video and decides (Without TMO) that CMK is not Premiership material.
Speaders was at the game yesterday so would have seen all the referrals first hand. I think CMK could be a good ref, he's just not there yet.
Noggs
Super User
Super User

Post by Noggs »

Scuttle wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:01 pm
TigerS2 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:57 pm
Hopefully by next season we can come up with suitable sound effects to turn them from Bath into a shower !!!
Like it :smt041

CMK ruined a good game and stole the result :smt013
Life can be unpredictable, so eat your pudding first!