Weekend match thread

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

BigDan50
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Weekend match thread

Post by BigDan50 »

You can hear them in the crowd, lots of Sarrie supporters there.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Is there?! I see Leinster flags and neutrals,Sarries haven't got any fans. They never sell their European allocations out ,very poorly supported for such a big club. I'll bet this month's mortgage that there's more neutrals in the crowd than Sarries fans
Last edited by Scott1 on Sat May 11, 2019 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Feel so gutted about our plight watching this!
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
BigDan50
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by BigDan50 »

Yes they are not well supported yet but are building their fan base, why do you take such delight in knocking their crowd numbers, they are a great side and without other teams to play we wouldn't have the great game of rugby.
Are you jealous of their success?
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Jealous? No they are just hard to like. It stems back to when they had their wives and kids forming a tunnel for them to come on to the pitch for a SF! Very football like! They lost btw to Saints plus there's the cap and other things,I just don't like them. My choice.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

No try!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Both props off,and that could be all she wrote!
BigDan50
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by BigDan50 »

A lot of other teams fans would say the same about Tigers, we are probably the least liked club in the premiership, the arrogance of some of our fans is unbelievable, thankfully most of Tigers fans respect other sides in the premiership.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Spot on Dan,there were a lot of our fans that were arrogant when we were on top who are now crying when they get a bit if stick. But please don't compare my dislike of Sarries to arrogance,I'm certainly not one of those people! How the hell have you come to that comparison anyway?
BigDan50
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by BigDan50 »

Scott, I did not infer that you personally were arrogant, just that a lot of Tigers supporters were arrogant.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

I'm sorry then,yes a lot were I agree,and the trouble with that is you're not gonna be at the top forever.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Yeeesssss!
BigDan50
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by BigDan50 »

What a great game being played by two superb sides.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Breathtaking stuff but why didn't Mgraph kick it out,the clock was red! Terrible decision to boxkick,that led to the penalty which ended up a try.
chewbacca
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chewbacca »

The intensity this game is being played at unfortunately makes watching Tigers the last year look like a fishing competition
I'm not cynical just experienced