Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Tiger Cub

Embarrassing / Too arrogant

Post by 1988 »

Clubs is a joke, top to bottom.
What a fall from grace.

No commitment, sub standard players, lacking leadership

Relegation battle.

Can not begin to compare to teams of old.
Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Too arrogant

Post by Ian Cant »

I have thought since Christmas Tigers could be in relegation trouble as statistics don’t lie! Worst defence and cannot score from driving mauls 5 metres out. Missed tackles one of the worst in the league. No real support runners or forwards who can clear out at the ruck. Too much kicking away.
Our attitude towards the Premiership Cup sums up the sheer arrogance of Tigers. Every game has to be won not used to develop when a team isn’t winning. Saints for example, won the cup last week and used the Premiership Cup to win and gain momentum.
We wasted pre-season, wasted the so called rest periods and even this week Cohen remarked when asked about relegation, “ No, we won’t be in relegation trouble.”
Sorry Geordan, now be honest and play only those players who are staying and want to wear the shirt with pride.
Games are running out.
WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Re: Embarrassing / Too arrogant

Post by WiggoTiger »

Cohen was that upset he was looking like thunder on the black pad when I was leaving with 20 minutes to go. He obviously thinks the same as us..... It's all garbage with no end in sight. No wonder season ticket sales are dropping.
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
Supporting since 1977 and proud of it!!
maire88
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by maire88 »

I watched the interview with Gengey after the game and that is exactly what he called it- embarrassing.
I was waiting outside the dressing room for him to sign my shirt and he said to me ‘Sorry about that’ meaning the result.
Why on earth does he feel the need to apologise? I felt really bad for him. I don’t often come to Tigers matches but I felt pretty bad to be honest- as a bit of an outsider I can see the problems and the problems lie at the top of the tree!
Like someone else said the structure of the club is rotten. If Cohen is that blinkered that he thinks we’re not in relegation trouble he needs to open his eyes and that’s the problem- there’s too many chiefs at the club wandering round with their eyes wide shut.
Formerly hww27
Proud to have been the Tom Youngs Fan Club since 2010
Rhinos rule :smt002 :smt050
Dangerous4
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dangerous4 »

"Blinkered" board and unsuitable coaches. G.M. just makes excuses, and the players produce the same rubbish week in and week out. :smt017 :smt017
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Dangerous4 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:20 pm "Blinkered" board and unsuitable coaches. G.M. just makes excuses, and the players produce the same rubbish week in and week out. :smt017 :smt017
Funny that so do you :smt017 :smt017
norfolkexpat
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by norfolkexpat »

What's blinkered about that.???? Seems a spot on analysis to me..Hate to say it, but the Happy Clappers are nowhere to be seen, as everything at Welford Road has gone tits up...
Dangerous4
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dangerous4 »

Mark62 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:22 pm
Dangerous4 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:20 pm "Blinkered" board and unsuitable coaches. G.M. just makes excuses, and the players produce the same rubbish week in and week out. :smt017 :smt017
Funny that so do you :smt017 :smt017
[/quote

Ha. Just found this.
Thank you for your kind words, which are very much appreciated. :smt039
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

WiggoTiger wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:17 pm Cohen was that upset he was looking like thunder on the black pad when I was leaving with 20 minutes to go. He obviously thinks the same as us..... It's all garbage with no end in sight. No wonder season ticket sales are dropping.
IMO he is one of the main culprits? On paper the Tigers have 1/2 a side that are worth of playing prem rugby the coaching staff dictate the the plan and execution. As I have said for a few seasons now as complete set of fresh ideas from a complete independent DoR and HC is needed to turn the club around.
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat