Well done Joe Ford!!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

BengalTiger

Well done Joe Ford!!

Post by BengalTiger »

I think after all the stick Joe Ford has recieved on here for the past couple of seasons he deserves a hearty thank you for his stint on Saturday.
He has had the uneviable task of playing in a sticking plaster back line with a powder puff pack going backwards for most games he has played in so has not had an easy ride.
I still do not know if he can do it week in and week out but he showed against Wasps that he is a good player, so thank you Joe and sorry for the lack of support from us supporters.
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Re: Well done Joe Ford!!

Post by fleabane »

If Joe looks at the match thread, he will know his efforts are much appreciated, and that he has much support for his MOM award. He must also realise that he has to be more consistent and reproduce the same level of performance in the future, now that he knows the level he can achieve.
Valhalla I am coming!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Yes well done that man! Now for some consistency please. Good luck for Friday Joe!
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Scott1 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:10 pm Yes well done that man! Now for some consistency please. Good luck for Friday Joe!
That is the key for him. It may not be a match winning performance on Friday, but his game management and leadership needs to be repeated
Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Post by Hot_Charlie »

BengalTiger wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:58 am I think after all the stick Joe Ford has recieved on here for the past couple of seasons he deserves a hearty thank you for his stint on Saturday.
He has had the uneviable task of playing in a sticking plaster back line with a powder puff pack going backwards for most games he has played in so has not had an easy ride.
I still do not know if he can do it week in and week out but he showed against Wasps that he is a good player, so thank you Joe and sorry for the lack of support from us supporters.
Well said. :smt001
Dangerous4
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dangerous4 »

fleabane wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:07 pm If Joe looks at the match thread, he will know his efforts are much appreciated, and that he has much support for his MOM award. He must also realise that he has to be more consistent and reproduce the same level of performance in the future, now that he knows the level he can achieve.

This. Well done anyway. :smt023