Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Big Dai
Super User
Super User

Re: Tigers v Wasps

Post by Big Dai »

jgriffin wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:00 pm
TTRITH wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:54 pm Never know, it might end up like this.
And we should've won it when the ref bottled a penalty in front of the posts just before the end.
Those were the days, when the team had fire and talent running through it like a stick of rock. Oh, and the coach was and is a good 'un. Just sayin'. :smt025
The forwards in that side looked good. Backs?? Very similar situation I suppose??
Exile Wigstonite living in Wales.
Poet laureate of the "One Eyed Turk".
Bar stool philosopher in the "Wilted Daffodil"
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

Chobbsy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:44 pm Me fears a cricket score on it's way.........Joe Ford, Darren Garforth must have been busy if he have to resort to Joe Ford
Huh?
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

JackFlashJonny wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:02 pm This does not look good :smt009 I really have no faith in this squad at all

Worst Tigers squad of all time imo, MOC and the fools that 'scoured the world' for him should be gone before they can damage our club further!

On a positive note its only 3 more weeks till George, Ellis, Ben, Manu and Jonny come back to save us from relegation

Go on Tigers make me eat my words!
Newcastle will save the Tigers from the drop - I hope?
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

Cannot wait to get bored rigid watching the painfully slow, relentless, mindless and unchased box kicking for 80 mins. Not to mention the missed tackles, knock ons, forward passes and turnovers. Blimey I nearly forgot to mention the strong possibility of another home thrashing. Oh happy day :smt003
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

sapajo wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:28 pm Cannot wait to get bored rigid watching the painfully slow, relentless, mindless and unchased box kicking for 80 mins. Not to mention the missed tackles, knock ons, forward passes and turnovers. Blimey I nearly forgot to mention the strong possibility of another home thrashing. Oh happy day :smt003
That sums up a normal game for Joe Ford what about the rest of the team? :)
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

Chobbsy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:45 pm
sapajo wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:28 pm Cannot wait to get bored rigid watching the painfully slow, relentless, mindless and unchased box kicking for 80 mins. Not to mention the missed tackles, knock ons, forward passes and turnovers. Blimey I nearly forgot to mention the strong possibility of another home thrashing. Oh happy day :smt003
That sums up a normal game for Joe Ford what about the rest of the team? :)
Ditto
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

Target Wasps’ scrum and flyhalf = happy days. Good crowd expected, I hope we can get behind them.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
POSTIGER
Super User
Super User

Post by POSTIGER »

Maybe there will be pleasant surprise but on paper that looks like potentially one of the poorest XVs I've ever seen Tigers put out for a league game anyway.
I saw Marika Vunibaka play
CitizenSmiff
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CitizenSmiff »

Minus all our injuries and internationals this isn't even our B team, so I'm not going to get too down when Wasps thump us into the next county.
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

CitizenSmiff wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:11 pm Minus all our injuries and internationals this isn't even our B team, so I'm not going to get too down when Wasps thump us into the next county.
Well Wasps do have form with changing counties so if anyone is going to thump us into a new county, it may as well be the experts.
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

Looking at the Wasps forum, their fans think they are going to struggle tomorrow.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

We are out to lunch before game, just wondering whether to stay in the restaurant? Not looking forward to the deserts! :smt017
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

LE18 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:57 pm We are out to lunch before game, just wondering whether to stay in the restaurant? Not looking forward to the deserts! :smt017
Mind you don't get sand everywhere.....
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

LE18 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:57 pm We are out to lunch before game, just wondering whether to stay in the restaurant? Not looking forward to the deserts! :smt017
If you're considering it, then stay there.

Hopefully you'll miss a Tigers victory.
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

Don't turn up then.