What would you say?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

fleabane
Super User
Super User

Re: What would you say?

Post by fleabane »

I would tell them how much my wife and my own pension come to each week. I would let them know my living costs, and that what was left went on watching them week in, week out. I would then ask if I was spending my money wisely. I would also ask them to reflect on how much more they are paid than the average fan, and if they thought they were value for money.
Valhalla I am coming!
Greenwhiteandred
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: What would you say?

Post by Greenwhiteandred »

ellis9 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:03 am
Greenwhiteandred wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:56 pm You do know our line out is pants - ever thought about taking the scrum , which isn’t so pants, when we get a penalty in the 22?
Although your reply (though expected from people on here) wouldn't be helpful to the team, I'd say taking 3 points is even better than a scrum.

So your implied criticism of decision making is OK but mine is not - scratches head.

Just commenting on observations my 83 year old father and I have made a few times on the terrace in the last couple of seasons and has not happened once which IMHO is mystifying. 3 points would also be a bonus in many occasions rather than another botched 5 metre line out - which , given our history of a strong set piece pack , is a running sore and an embarrassment.