Owen Williams

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Mark62
Super User
Super User

Owen Williams

Post by Mark62 »

Apologies if I’ve missed it over the festive period but has there been anything further on his alleged gouging of a falcons player, Graham I think, last Sunday. I know that any citing has to be 48 hours from the final whistle but is this affected by the 2 bank holidays.
With Cipriani out for 6 weeks could have a big impact on Gloucester
Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Re: Owen Williams

Post by Hot_Charlie »

To be fair, the allegations posted online were apparently based on a single still photo. Maybe the video has been reviewed and led the citing officer to another conclusion?
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Hot_Charlie wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:08 pm To be fair, the allegations posted online were apparently based on a single still photo. Maybe the video has been reviewed and led the citing officer to another conclusion?
Good point although I know Graham wasn’t happy.
If he was playing for Gloucester today didn’t help them much against Sale
Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Post by Hot_Charlie »

Mark62 wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:14 pm
Hot_Charlie wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:08 pm To be fair, the allegations posted online were apparently based on a single still photo. Maybe the video has been reviewed and led the citing officer to another conclusion?
Good point although I know Graham wasn’t happy.
If he was playing for Gloucester today didn’t help them much against Sale
To be fair, that might be the more common symptom these days of doing anything to influence the ref and get someone sent off! Looking at the teams from today it appears OW was playing at 10 for Glaws. :smt001