Can we finish 4th?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

G.K
Super User
Super User

Re: Can we finish 4th?

Post by G.K »

Quite frankly we find ourselves in a relegation dogfight.
Fixed that for you mol2.
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

The Quins game is huge!!! Win and I'd back us to avoid relegation and hit a decent run,lose and I think all confidence,or the little that is left,will be gone and we are in massive trouble!
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
markharbtiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by markharbtiger »

Gotta start winning games first ellis9.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Speaking of Ellis,I can't wait to see his spin on this! :smt023
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

Scott1 wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:21 pm Speaking of Ellis,I can't wait to see his spin on this! :smt023
Well baring in mind we haven't played a Premiership match since the question was asked, I'd say nothing changes.
Spicer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Spicer »

Given that the league is so close we can get into the top four. However unless our form picks up we won't be anywhere near it. Given how the bottom teams have improved I'd say we could honestly finish anywhere from 4th to 12th. We have a couple of huge games coming up.
NONAME
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by NONAME »

I think the current question is can we avoid relegation. If we beat Quins then we can start asking about top six and if we beat Gloucester we can then start talking about top four. Unfortunately our defensive structure, although reasonable is being destroyed by individual errors as shown to be the case in the Racing Match.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Fantastic result for Stains,really digging their heels in,I expect to see the same tomorrow!!!
Tomvarndell
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Tomvarndell »

Hopefully this is the start of the slump for Worcester after pursuing the Mickey Mouse Cups with their first team. Relegation for them please. :smt001
Big Dai
Super User
Super User

Post by Big Dai »

Tomvarndell wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:57 pm Hopefully this is the start of the slump for Worcester after pursuing the Mickey Mouse Cups with their first team. Relegation for them please. :smt001
Actually I quite like Worcester. The lad having studied there and had good times with the wanderers....... Bristol, on the other hand...........,.this is all IMHO stuff BTW. 😁😁
Exile Wigstonite living in Wales.
Poet laureate of the "One Eyed Turk".
Bar stool philosopher in the "Wilted Daffodil"
Tomvarndell
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Tomvarndell »

Big Dai wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:03 pm
Tomvarndell wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:57 pm Hopefully this is the start of the slump for Worcester after pursuing the Mickey Mouse Cups with their first team. Relegation for them please. :smt001
Actually I quite like Worcester. The lad having studied there and had good times with the wanderers....... Bristol, on the other hand...........,.this is all IMHO stuff BTW. 😁😁
I realise that some would like them to stay up :smt002 . Having had my stag weekend in Bristol I quite like them. :smt006
Big Dai
Super User
Super User

Post by Big Dai »

Tomvarndell wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:13 pm
Big Dai wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:03 pm
I realise that some would like them to stay up :smt002 . Having had my stag weekend in Bristol I quite like them. :smt006
Fair shout! My stag weekend was 31 years ago in Cardiff! The one thing we are agreed on is that we hope it's not us!
Exile Wigstonite living in Wales.
Poet laureate of the "One Eyed Turk".
Bar stool philosopher in the "Wilted Daffodil"
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

Realism dictates a sigh of relief to make 6th .
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

I don’t like Worcester at all and was actually pretty glad Saints won in the end, I thought it was quite unusual of Barnes to not award any or hardly any holding on penalties to either team. Still, Anton Bresler acted like a :censored and got away with it.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
markharbtiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by markharbtiger »

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry in relation to this topic