Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

sam16111986
Super User
Super User

Re: Anyone taking Betts

Post by sam16111986 »

ellis9 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:01 am
JP14 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:59 pm Obviously there’s Scott Robertson, Leo Cullen, I would call them at least top DORs.

I also think Gustard has the making of a quality coach.
Scott Robertson- Again, I'd worry about his lack of knowledge of the English game.

Leo Cullen- He won't leave Leinster yet.

Paul Gustard- You may be right about his potential ability but he won't be joining us any time soon. He hasn't even done a full season at Quins yet.
Robertson is eying the AB job. No chance he's going anywhere in the short term unless it's another international job and he's missed out on the AB one.

Cullen won't leave Leinster unless Ireland require his services. He didn't hit the ground running at Leinster initially.

Gustard we've missed. He's not going to up and leave after less than a season.
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

I think Foster is the safe bet for the AB's job, maybe Schmidt.

Outside of that what big International jobs are about?
I think Robertson could certainly be on the cards for a club job but won't be till at least 2020 season.
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

sam16111986 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:06 pm
Robertson is eying the AB job. No chance he's going anywhere in the short term unless it's another international job and he's missed out on the AB one.

Cullen won't leave Leinster unless Ireland require his services. He didn't hit the ground running at Leinster initially.

Cullen didn’t hit the ground running because he spent so long shovelling out Matt O’Connor’s 💩
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
sam16111986
Super User
Super User

Post by sam16111986 »

JP14 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:02 pm
sam16111986 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:06 pm

Cullen didn’t hit the ground running because he spent so long shovelling out Matt O’Connor’s 💩
Cullen was also quite an inexperienced coach. He needed to rebuild and stamp his vision on the team (tearing up the MOC game plan along the way). He was buoyed by the return of Sexton and the addition of Lancaster.
RagingBull wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:13 pm I think Foster is the safe bet for the AB's job, maybe Schmidt.

Outside of that what big International jobs are about?
I think Robertson could certainly be on the cards for a club job but won't be till at least 2020 season.
Who knows how many international jobs will be available after the RWC. France, Australia, England (sort of) and NZ potentially. He probably fancies another tilt at the Super 15, three in a row would cement his hero status at the Crusaders.