cheer ourselves up - Racing v Tigers

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Rizzo, Tigerbeat, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Post Reply
trendylfj
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1510
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:16 am
Location: MARKET HARBOROUGH

cheer ourselves up - Racing v Tigers

Post by trendylfj » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:10 pm

I am going to cheer myself and the rest of you by selecting the team which is going to hammer Racing and put us on the way to topping the group and qualifying for the knock out stage.

Genge
TPN
Cole
Spencer
Kitchener
Thompson
Denton
O'Connor
Youngs
Ford G
May
Toomua
Tuilagi
Thompstone
Holmes

Reps
Kerr
Bateman
Gigena
Williams
Kalamafoni
White
Hardwick
Worth

I know this won't be the team but it cheered me up doing it
Hehehehehehehehe

G.K
Super User
Super User
Posts: 5679
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:19 am
Location: See SatNav

Re: cheer ourselves up - Racing v Tigers

Post by G.K » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:15 pm

Dream on... :smt043
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.

Phil60
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:14 pm

Re: cheer ourselves up - Racing v Tigers

Post by Phil60 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:32 pm

All I would like everyone to say this weekend,is"come on tigers !!!!".

BFG
Super User
Super User
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:19 pm

Re: cheer ourselves up - Racing v Tigers

Post by BFG » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:50 pm

Time to focus, perform on the edge, and have a fiesta, come on you Ford's!!!

JP14
Super User
Super User
Posts: 3830
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:37 am
Location: Neverland

Re: cheer ourselves up - Racing v Tigers

Post by JP14 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:43 am

1 Genge
2 Polota-Nau
3 Cole
4 Spencer
5 Kitchener
6 Williams
7 O’Connor
8 Kalamafoni
9 Youngs
10 Ford
11 May
12 Toomua
13 Tuilagi
14 Thompstone
15 Veainu
16 Kerr
17 Bateman
18 Cortes
19 Wells
20 Denton
21 Shazam
22 Hardwick
23 Worth
"Our Greatest Glory Is Not In Never Failing, But In Rising Every Time We Fall" Confucius

wellstiger
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 502
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:56 am

Re: cheer ourselves up - Racing v Tigers

Post by wellstiger » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:27 am

Tis the season to be Jolly....
Need a good performance .Some good look (for a change) and a similar performance we put in against Sarries( for 70 mins)
But I love the balance of the team your'v selected. :smt054

Robespierre
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 922
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:36 am
Location: Toulouse

Re: cheer ourselves up - Racing v Tigers

Post by Robespierre » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:12 am

Racing's home form has been a bit iffy this season, which could offer Tigers' fans a bit of optimism.
They were spanked 17-40 by Clermont earlier in the season and have also lost to Lyon 13-19.
Semper in excreta

chewbacca
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 793
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:25 pm

Re: cheer ourselves up - Racing v Tigers

Post by chewbacca » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:28 am

On our day and with minimal injuries we can turn over Racing. Last few seasons knowing what day it will be has been the problem. We are due one and it would do confidence a world of good.
I'm not cynical just experienced

ghdav27
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: cheer ourselves up - Racing v Tigers

Post by ghdav27 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:29 am

I would like Murphy to forgot all reputations and pick what he thinks is the most balanced squad available. Maybe he does that, but if so we really are in trouble!
Not having two second rows on the bench (and essentially 5 in the 23) would be a good starting point.

ourla
Super User
Super User
Posts: 2987
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Re: cheer ourselves up - Racing v Tigers

Post by ourla » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:22 am

trendylfj wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:10 pm
I am going to cheer myself and the rest of you by selecting the team which is going to hammer Racing and put us on the way to topping the group and qualifying for the knock out stage.

I know this won't be the team but it cheered me up doing it
Not sure why you think the team will differ that much from yours?

Most of it picks itself in my book.

It's impossible to be nothing more than hopeful about the game.
You're either in or you're out

trendylfj
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1510
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:16 am
Location: MARKET HARBOROUGH

Re: cheer ourselves up - Racing v Tigers

Post by trendylfj » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:35 am

ourla wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:22 am
trendylfj wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:10 pm
I am going to cheer myself and the rest of you by selecting the team which is going to hammer Racing and put us on the way to topping the group and qualifying for the knock out stage.

I know this won't be the team but it cheered me up doing it
Not sure why you think the team will differ that much from yours?

Most of it picks itself in my book.

It's impossible to be nothing more than hopeful about the game.
Don't think he will pick my bench nor my back row either. Is Veainu fit? Is Denton Fit? Is Thomson fit? Is Harrison Fit? Owen or Smith? Ford J or Hardwick? All these question must go my way for my team to be selected except I left Veainu out because I am fairly certain he is not fit.
Hehehehehehehehe

wormus
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1270
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:23 pm
Location: "The Home of the Game!"

Re: cheer ourselves up - Racing v Tigers

Post by wormus » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:58 am

trendylfj wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:35 am
ourla wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:22 am
trendylfj wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:10 pm
I am going to cheer myself and the rest of you by selecting the team which is going to hammer Racing and put us on the way to topping the group and qualifying for the knock out stage.

I know this won't be the team but it cheered me up doing it
Not sure why you think the team will differ that much from yours?

Most of it picks itself in my book.

It's impossible to be nothing more than hopeful about the game.
Don't think he will pick my bench nor my back row either. Is Veainu fit? Is Denton Fit? Is Thomson fit? Is Harrison Fit? Owen or Smith? Ford J or Hardwick? All these question must go my way for my team to be selected except I left Veainu out because I am fairly certain he is not fit.
Well Telusa Veainu and Tom Youngs are not in the Tigers EPC registration.
For those interested here is the registered list. - https://www.epcrugby.com/club/leicester-tigers/#players
Yes I think it is a shame when players photographs are not supplied, but is this when the groans start
Joe Ford in, no F Tuilagi, no Tait? Lets give GM and the team space and cheer them on into 2019 :smt023

voice of the crumbie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1669
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:25 pm
Location: coalville

Re: cheer ourselves up - Racing v Tigers

Post by voice of the crumbie » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:29 pm

wormus wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:58 am
trendylfj wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:35 am
ourla wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:22 am

Not sure why you think the team will differ that much from yours?

Most of it picks itself in my book.

It's impossible to be nothing more than hopeful about the game.
Don't think he will pick my bench nor my back row either. Is Veainu fit? Is Denton Fit? Is Thomson fit? Is Harrison Fit? Owen or Smith? Ford J or Hardwick? All these question must go my way for my team to be selected except I left Veainu out because I am fairly certain he is not fit.
Well Telusa Veainu and Tom Youngs are not in the Tigers EPC registration.
For those interested here is the registered list. - https://www.epcrugby.com/club/leicester-tigers/#players
Yes I think it is a shame when players photographs are not supplied, but is this when the groans start
Joe Ford in, no F Tuilagi, no Tait? Lets give GM and the team space and cheer them on into 2019 :smt023
Tigers for the premiership and European Cup. Get behind the team and make some noise!!

voice of the crumbie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1669
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:25 pm
Location: coalville

Re: cheer ourselves up - Racing v Tigers

Post by voice of the crumbie » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:03 pm

voice of the crumbie wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:29 pm
wormus wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:58 am
trendylfj wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:35 am


Don't think he will pick my bench nor my back row either. Is Veainu fit? Is Denton Fit? Is Thomson fit? Is Harrison Fit? Owen or Smith? Ford J or Hardwick? All these question must go my way for my team to be selected except I left Veainu out because I am fairly certain he is not fit.
Well Telusa Veainu and Tom Youngs are not in the Tigers EPC registration.
For those interested here is the registered list. - https://www.epcrugby.com/club/leicester-tigers/#players
Yes I think it is a shame when players photographs are not supplied, but is this when the groans start
Joe Ford in, no F Tuilagi, no Tait? Lets give GM and the team space and cheer them on into 2019 :smt023
Something strange happened when I originally posted this. My response disappeared so I'll give it now.

Thanks for providing the link Wormus. As for Youngs and Veainu I assume this means that their injuries will take a while longer to heal. At least we can re-register them later if we progress in the competition. I imagine the same applies to Tait. No comment on Joe Ford. I guess we have enough back rowers registered without needing to include Fred which means we can have someone in another position in the space he may have occupied.

Here's hoping that Tigers will perform well enough for us to need to re-introduce Tom and Telusa at a later date!
Tigers for the premiership and European Cup. Get behind the team and make some noise!!

trendylfj
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1510
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:16 am
Location: MARKET HARBOROUGH

Re: cheer ourselves up - Racing v Tigers

Post by trendylfj » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:22 pm

Denton is unavailable as is Veainu, Tate and of course Youngs, who doesn't need surgery, but Thomson will be close as he has trained and "just needs to tick a couple of boxes"
Hehehehehehehehe

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: castrofan, Jimmy Skitz, Leicestertinytiger, RAFPvetTiger, Robespierre, TigerCam and 2 guests