Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Dangerous4
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Mike Ford is on his way !!

Post by Dangerous4 »

ellis9 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:47 am
norfolkexpat wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:47 am I would think he means Ben Youngs, Ellis9, because it's obvious Murphy has dropped him.
It's not "obvious" Murphy has dropped him. He may be managing his game time. Anyway, he may not be talking about Youngs as he still hasn't actually said who he is talking about, just criticised him, whoever it is.
Come off it, it's obvious who he is talking about. No need to name him.
fortysix
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by fortysix »

Just seen your post, yes of course its Youngs, anyone can see he was dropped, and before you rattle on any further, Healey at circa 21 mins on BT Sport today went further and basically said he deserved to be dropped after his performances for Tigers werent up to the level of his England performances...
Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ian Cant »

A good decision as all England players need a rest. Keep him keen and fit for Quins.
Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

YBY hasn't performed for Tigers for some considerable time, maybe the win in Munster?
To win is not as important as playing with style!
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Would stick with the 9s that way round next week, still plenty of gesticulating and moaning from Youngs when he came on
sam16111986
Super User
Super User

Post by sam16111986 »

Mark62 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:58 pm Would stick with the 9s that way round next week, still plenty of gesticulating and moaning from Youngs when he came on
Nothing wrong with instilling a meritocracy. Best game we've seen from young Ben White. Tell Youngs if he wants the shirt back he needs to earn it. Ben is more than capable of coming off the bench and igniting our attack and getting back the shirt if he puts his mind to it.
Coleshillad
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Coleshillad »

sam16111986 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:05 pm
Mark62 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:58 pm Would stick with the 9s that way round next week, still plenty of gesticulating and moaning from Youngs when he came on
Nothing wrong with instilling a meritocracy. Best game we've seen from young Ben White. Tell Youngs if he wants the shirt back he needs to earn it. Ben is more than capable of coming off the bench and igniting our attack and getting back the shirt if he puts his mind to it.
Spot on. Having watched the game this afternoon, it could be a good time to be in the early stages of a new half back pairing. I personally thought GF had an excellent game, and showed leadership qualities. A good half back pairing has got to be a good platform for (re)building a winning team. I've not lost the fact of the main title of this post. Perhaps the position of coach/assistant coach could have bearing on the way forward.
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

Yet you missed the same things from White?
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Coleshill lad I'm in Water Orton,do I know you? PM me mate please
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

It was by far Whites best game in a Tigers shirt today,hope he starts next week!
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

Scott1 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:59 pm Coleshill lad I'm in Water Orton,do I know you? PM me mate please
Coleshill lad, grab your coat, you've pulled!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Haha,how are you Ellis? Long time...Tigers can still do no wrong I see :smt023
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:47 pm YBY hasn't performed for Tigers for some considerable time, maybe the win in Munster?
Nah a bit more recent, our last win at the Gardens :smt023.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
upandunder
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by upandunder »

What is the news about our Argentinian international scrum half we signed???
Can anyone guess why we have not seen him?
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

upandunder wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:46 pm What is the news about our Argentinian international scrum half we signed???
Can anyone guess why we have not seen him?
He was just cover and obviously they decided he wasn’t good enough to be played.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni