What a Lovely Trip to Belfaast !

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

SueAllen

What a Lovely Trip to Belfaast !

Post by SueAllen »

just wanted to say how much we enjoyed the suporters' trip to Belfast last weekend. James from thomas cook was great,
as were Ellie and Sam, from Tigers! Made lots of new friends and had happy times! Thank you Tigers for the hip flasks and the prizes for our useless quesswork! and for Claire and Roger's lovely cake! Thank you for looking after us so well XXXXX
WirralExile
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: What a Lovely Trip to Belfaast !

Post by WirralExile »

Welcome to the Forum Sue!
I too was in Belfast last weekend for the game, but having worked over there for a number of years, rather than the Thomas Cook trip or the one organised by johnthegriff, I made my own way and spent a great afternoon in the company of ex-colleagues and Ulster fans before the game and then standing with them on the terrace for the great craic.
This was followed by more of the black stuff and more food in town before finishing the evening at a brilliant bar called Horatio Todd's in Ballyhackamore. Shame about the result but Belfast is always a great time!
Wirral Exile
Same birthplace as Oz, but not quite as lippy!
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

Would love to do the trip with a supporters group but the costs are so high or the travel times are so long I always do it myself.These are my costs for my trip to Belfast. We stayed 3 nights in a superb 4* hotel (b + b). There were 2 couples and costs were:-
Flights = £144.36
parking = £32.67
petrol = £15
Airport taxi £30

total = £222.03 = £56 pp return

Hotel was £45 pppn and so the total cost for our 3 night stay was just over £190 pp.
Hehehehehehehehe
johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Post by johnthegriff »

The Away supporters club trip was for a two night stay in a four star hotel and included coach to and from the match, our cost was £235. The coach journey to Cairnryan is quite a long one,and is followed by a little over two hours on the ferry, a fairly long but pleasant journey. It was pleasing to see so many Tiger's fans in Belfast, it does not matter how they get there it is just nice to see them supporting their team. We will be running a trip to Paris in December, three nights in an Ibis hotel, transport and B & B for just £245 based on two sharing a room. We have a plan for an optional trip to Versailles on the Saturday. Phone 0116 2101056 or come to our table in the Final Whistle after a first team match.