Tigers App

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Mark62
Super User
Super User

Tigers App

Post by Mark62 »

This is in no way to publicise the app but I have noticed a number of other posters asking when games are, date and time.
If you have an android smart phone I would recommend the app as it does amongst other things give a full fixture list giving dates and times, although these can be subject to change.
It also give live match updates to your home screen if you wish
clarkey80
Tiger Cub

Re: Tigers App

Post by clarkey80 »

I like the app apart from on iOS I can't get rid of the red notification. It was something that came in months ago and hasn't been fixed. Does anyone know if there is a fix?

I like the notifications during a match as it goes to my phone and I can keep up to date when out without it looking like I'm on my phone all the time. Although I look at my watch so much people must think I can't wait to leave where ever I am at the time :smt005
jonfez
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by jonfez »

Go to Settings > Notifications > Tigers, turn badges off. Depending on your other settings you'll still get the notifications.

Doesn't fix the underlying fault with the app but does get rid of the red number.
Support the Matt Hampson Trust

www.matthampson.co.uk
clarkey80
Tiger Cub

Post by clarkey80 »

jonfez wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:25 pm Go to Settings > Notifications > Tigers, turn badges off. Depending on your other settings you'll still get the notifications.

Doesn't fix the underlying fault with the app but does get rid of the red number.
Great - thanks for that. It's kind of OCD - but I feel a sense of satisfaction when I clear all my notifications!