Racing Away 09/12/18

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

LeicesterImp

Racing Away 09/12/18

Post by LeicesterImp »

I'm looking to make the Racing game my first ever away European game.

Wondered if anyone can offer advice on the match ticket front..... Tigers ticket office can't confirm if they will or will not have tickets on sale for this so have advised I go direct to Racing. Does anyone know roughly how far in advance Racing sell match tickets?

What area do Tigers fans normally congregate in ?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a Racing matchday?
JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Racing Away 09/12/18

Post by JackFlashJonny »

Hi there, great choice for a first time their stadium looks amazing. Trying to go myself but due to flight times and work commitments don't think I can make it happen.

Hope you get the info you need, I think they release tickets a month or so before the game but to be honest I don't know with the French teams (most just make up their own rules) in fact after just checking their ticket part is under maintenance currently so you couldn't even buy tickets for next week!
johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Post by johnthegriff »

Tigers are entitled to an allocation so should have tickets on sale nearer the match, we have played Racing in each of the past two seasons and on both occasions the ground was far from full and tickets were available on the day.
The Away Supporters trip is £245 for a coach and tunnel trip with three nights B & B leaving Friday returning Monday with a possible optional trip to Versailles on the Saturday. (phone 0116 2101056 if interested).
TomWeston
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by TomWeston »

Much as I love Paris, the timing for this game makes a Eurostar awayday return possible for this Home Counties Tigger...so that’s what I’ve booked.