Has Matt Toomua Played His last Game For Tigers

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

jamie1880

Re: Has Matt Toomua Played His last Game For Tigers

Post by jamie1880 »

Tigers fans tweeted to Matt "Good luck for the rest of the rugby championship, looking forward to you getting back to Leicester and ending on a high 🐯" and he replied "So am I. Onwards and upwards from here. Appreciate all the support. Means a lot to the boys 👊🏽"

So looking good?
iceman_19
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by iceman_19 »

I think people are reading far too much into it. It’s either later reporting or, when ‘final game’ is mentioned, it is in context to the remainder of the rugby championship- I.e. he has played his last game for Tigers that would keep him away from the Aussie squad for the duration of the competition.
Tigers till I die

www.ruckedover.blogspot.com
TigersAdminSam

Post by TigersAdminSam »

Rykard wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:13 pm It's starting to get to the point where the club need to make a statement.
I'd be very surprised if he was not back, following The Rugby Championship, for the remainder of the Premiership season.

The details are outlined on the club site and, not to my knowledge, have changed at all. Article can be read here: https://www.leicestertigers.com/news/ma ... ugust-2018
Flash

Post by Flash »

It'd be a full time job if the club released a statement every time there was bad rugby journalism to correct :smt002
chris111
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by chris111 »

jgriffin wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:32 pm
Rykard wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:13 pm It's starting to get to the point where the club need to make a statement.
Absolutely.
I don’t see why it is the club’s responsibility to correct shoddy ‘journalism’...I’d prefer they focused on sorting out the mess they’ve made of the coaching set up!