Fans ‘ time to get behind Geordan

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Fans ‘ time to get behind Geordan

Post by Ian Cant »

Having listened to Geordan and heard how he wants to lead the club hopefully all fans will really get behind him and the team on Saturday.
The B of Ds made the first of many difficult decisions that will need to be made about not just the playing side but the whole structure of the club.
Young fans need to be given incentives, along with their families to come to Welford Road instead of Wasps. Time, in many ways, for Tigers to start catching up with the likes of Exeter, Sarries and Wasps.
Let’s make some serious NOISE from the terraces every game.
Good luck Geordan. Players : either buy into his targets or get out. Players to earn the right to play in that shirt even if it means, like on Saturday, Toomua and others sit on a bench!
TTRITH
Super User
Super User

Re: Fans ‘ time to get behind Geordan

Post by TTRITH »

I'm behind Geordan, I'm just worried that he'll have too much on his plate. We desperately need a dedicated backs coach. If thats to be Anthony Allen or Matt Smith, then fine, but it should be made clear. He isn't superman.
Richard Burnett
:axe: :smt100
JP14
Super User
Super User

Re: Fans ‘ time to get behind Geordan

Post by JP14 »

As long as we show heart and desire on Saturday, I don’t think it’ll be the end of the world if we lose, considering the mitigating circumstances.

BUT, we mustn’t use that as an excuse, we must be in it to win it, :smt023
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni