Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Grimlish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Supporters forum tonight

Post by Grimlish »

JackFlashJonny wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:05 am Good work ellis :smt023

Must say I think we need to get rid of Cohen and Glynn, the continued failure on their part is clear yet obviously with no one person in charge to get rid of these people seems very arduous.

If you look at Glynn's cv how he has got himself into this position is pretty astounding, with no experience that would lead you to believe he should be in charge of rugby operations at such a top club and somehow is unaccountable :smt017
What is it you think Glynn is responsible for? He's not Head Coach nor as I understand it accountable for the Head Coach's performance or areas of responsibility. His title as Head of Rugby Operations doesnt make him the Head coach's boss. I believe he is responsible for the Academy which has commonly been said to be returning to former strengths. I'm not aware of too many other rugby related issues which are going so very badly that he needs to be pilloried here - Oval Park move? Player recruitment? This will have been discussed at the Rugby Committee which I believe he is part of, but he doesnt set the budgets or make the final choices from the options available (which must be the HC). So, what else?