European Travel

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

European Travel

Post by johnthegriff »

The Away Supporters Club will be organising travel to all three European pool matches;
For Ulster we will leave Tigers on Friday 12th October 7.00 am to catch a ferry from Cairnryan at 3.30 pm arriving Belfast at 5.45 pm. We will sty for two nights in a 4* city centre hotel with coach to the Saturday evening match and back. We return Sunday after breakfast and expect to be back at Tigers about 9.00 pm. Cost is £235 per person. Single person supplement plus £70.00.
Racing 92, I have not finalised details yet but the plan is to leave on Friday, have Saturday to explore Paris or maybe an optional trip out, coach to match on Sunday and return on Monday having stayed three nights B & B in Paris.
Scarlets. Leave Tigers at 8.30 am stay one night at our favourite Llanelli hotel coach to match after checking in, and returning on Sunday after breakfast. Cost £110 per person, Single room supplement plus £35.00.
I have not ruled out the possibility of a day coach if there is a demand but it will be a long day not getting back to Leicester until about 1.30 Sunday morning and would need two drivers.
If you are interested or want to book phone me on 0116 2101056.
johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Re: European Travel

Post by johnthegriff »

I have now more or less sorted out our trip to Paris.
We will leave on Friday 7th December at about 7.30 am to catch a lunch time ferry or Eurotunnel and should arrive in Paris at about 6.30 pm local time. We will stay for three nights B/B in a hotel near the ground and not too far from the metro for those wishing to sightsee. I am thinking of organising an optional trip to Versailles if I can get a deal for the Saturday. The match is on Sunday afternoon and we will return on Monday after breakfast with the intention of being back in Leicester at about 7.00 pm.
Cost will be £245.00 per person based on two sharing. Single rooms incur a supplement of £75.00.
To book phone me 0116 2101056.
johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Re: European Travel

Post by johnthegriff »

Due to a misunderstanding I have a twin bedded room that I have paid for in a four star hotel and space on the coach if any one is interested. Cost £235.00 includes two nights B & B and the coach and ferry fare. We leave at 7.00 am Friday 12th October returning on Sunday 14th. If you are interested phone 0116 2101056.