Thank you Trendy 👍
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
voice of the crumbie
Super User
Super User

Re: amazing interview with Tiffany and Tom

Post by voice of the crumbie »

Thanks for sharing this Trendy.

I see Tiffany is fundraising for the cancer charity Bloodwise (link in article to fundraising page). Come on forum users you know what to do. :smt038 :smt038 :smt038
Tigers for the premiership and European Cup. Get behind the team and make some noise!!
PGD
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by PGD »

voice of the crumbie wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:33 am Thanks for sharing this Trendy.

I see Tiffany is fundraising for the cancer charity Bloodwise (link in article to fundraising page). Come on forum users you know what to do. :smt038 :smt038 :smt038
If we petition the club, might they allow a fundraising / tin shaking day for Bloodwise at a home game this season?
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

PGD wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:47 am
voice of the crumbie wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:33 am Thanks for sharing this Trendy.

If we petition the club, might they allow a fundraising / tin shaking day for Bloodwise at a home game this season?
Good call
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
Soggypitch
Super User
Super User

Post by Soggypitch »

I heard the extended interview with Tiff on Radio 5 this morning.

Quite incredible. She is a star and so brave.

I admire the whole family for the way they have dealt with this nightmare situation, and to now be in full remission is just incredible!!

Puts rugby (and a lot besides) into perspective.
Soggypitch
fortysix
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by fortysix »

Incredible that she states Alternative Treatment helped...simply because the NHS and The Government el al are so wedded to filling you full of drugs and dissing anything else.....

If anyone on here has Health Problems, I recommend signing up to ''The Truth about Cancer'' ''Autoimmune Secrets'' and ''A Mouth Full of Poison''

But great news for the whole Family
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

fortysix wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:04 pm Incredible that she states Alternative Treatment helped...simply because the NHS and The Government el al are so wedded to filling you full of drugs and dissing anything else.....

If anyone on here has Health Problems, I recommend signing up to ''The Truth about Cancer'' ''Autoimmune Secrets'' and ''A Mouth Full of Poison''

As the husband of a cancer survivor, the brother of another, and the father of an NHS senior nurse, please do not pay more than passing notice to this post. :smt013 Some cancers remit naturally, many respond to treatment whether surgical or medical, and some people die. There is proof that some drugs can be dangerous, that's what they do, there is plenty of evidence that many medical therapies work; there is no scientific proof that alternative therapies work.
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
Skin_and_Muscle
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Skin_and_Muscle »

jgriffin wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:43 pm
fortysix wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:04 pm Incredible that she states Alternative Treatment helped...simply because the NHS and The Government el al are so wedded to filling you full of drugs and dissing anything else.....

As the husband of a cancer survivor, the brother of another, and the father of an NHS senior nurse, please do not pay more than passing notice to this post. :smt013 Some cancers remit naturally, many respond to treatment whether surgical or medical, and some people die. There is proof that some drugs can be dangerous, that's what they do, there is plenty of evidence that many medical therapies work; there is no scientific proof that alternative therapies work.
Quite right. Tim Minchin has it spot on:

# By definition, I begin,
Alternative Medicine, I continue,
Has either not been proved to work, or been proved not to work.
Do you know what they call 'alternative medicine' that's been proved to work? Medicine. #
fortysix
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by fortysix »

And I can give you instances where Alternative treatments have worked, so put that in your pipe ...and !!!!!

Anyone who truly believes GMP Pharma Medicine Practices are the bee all and end all are living in cloud cuckoo land...

Swallow your pride, read those tomes and ingest that Hundreds of Doctors in the USA are now turning on their medical establishment.. and what happens in the USA always comes to Britain 5 years later
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

This discussion should not be grounded in medicinary matters, this is purely a celebration of Tiffany’s recovery, alternative treatments probably helped things elsewhere but her remission is most likely down to her immune system.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni