Squad Analysis

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Re: Squad Analysis

Post by jgriffin »

Rugbyflanker wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 9:59 am Did anyone read the LM season review? It's put the TBP debate properly to bed!
Agreed. The most recent article repeats the canards about Chiefs, though. There is a lot of new money coming into Chiefs, it's the new Londonshire down there, and Rowe uses his firm SW Comms to enhance the Chiefs balance sheet.
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Post by johnthegriff »

Joe Heyes is eighteen years old, being bigger and stronger than most of his peers he has developed to become a very promising young prop however in my opinion he is two possibly three years away from playing in the Premiership against international quality opposition. There is a vast difference between the core strength of a strong nineteen year old and a twenty-nine years old. There are techniques that Joe due to his strength has not yet had to learn whilst playing against his peers but will need when up against the likes Vunipola.
Rugbyflanker
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Rugbyflanker »

Jgriffin,I've always wondered about Chiefs. I mean 68 squad members,how is that done? I'd love to pick your brains further,are you at the LI game or any other friendlies I'll meet up for a pie and pint. PM me if you fancy it.
voice of the crumbie
Super User
Super User

Post by voice of the crumbie »

Rugbyflanker wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:46 pm Jgriffin,I've always wondered about Chiefs. I mean 68 squad members,how is that done? I'd love to pick your brains further,are you at the LI game or any other friendlies I'll meet up for a pie and pint. PM me if you fancy it.
Is this the start of a great new "bromance"? :smt003
Tigers for the premiership and European Cup. Get behind the team and make some noise!!
Rugbyflanker
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Rugbyflanker »

You jealous? I hope so 😉 the offers open to anyone on the forum
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

Rugbyflanker wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 1:50 pm You jealous? I hope so 😉 the offers open to anyone on the forum
Tart. :smt005
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.