In What Way Can We...

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

JP14
Super User
Super User

In What Way Can We...

Post by JP14 »

Get rid of Simon Cohen, obviously has to many shareholders in his pocket or not enough shareholders are voting at the AGMs. But there must be some way we can get rid of the man who his continuing his grand master scheme of making us one of the worst clubs in the Premiership.
Last edited by JP14 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
MrPartridge
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: In What Way Can We...

Post by MrPartridge »

Oh, I have just posted on a few other threads about the great SC and now found someone has had sense to start a thread dedicated to the clown. Needs to walk the plank. Adds nothing of value to our proud club.
TTRITH
Super User
Super User

Post by TTRITH »

Controversial comment coming - I'm not sure the fault lies at the CEO position.

Yes - since he came in we've been on a downward spiral - but he was MD for a while before that.

What else happened when Simon Cohen was appointed CEO... Wheelbrace was shown the door/retired/whatever and Peter Tom became the only stalwart left with a significant role at the club.

It was Peter Tom who the players went to during Loffreda, Deano, etc. It has widely been speculated that one of the reasons MoC returned was due to him being the favourite of players.

If Simon goes, Peter Tom must go as well. Equally, just sending Peter Tom packing may not be the worst decision.

We do need change, but I don't think change will happen yet.
Richard Burnett
:axe: :smt100
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

I dont really think you can get rid of Pete Tom, he is our banker, I believe he adds our financial guarantees from the millions he made at the quarries!