Tigers v Newcastle Falcons

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Rizzo, Tigerbeat, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Post Reply
Rugbyflanker
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1429
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Tigers v Newcastle Falcons

Post by Rugbyflanker » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:37 pm

I'll have a go this week.

Genge
TPN
Cole
Fitzgerald
Kitchener
Williams
BOC
Kalamafoni
Youngs
Ford
May
Toomua
Tuilagi
Holmes
Veianu

Bateman,Youngs,Mulipola,Wells,Hamilton,Harrison,Tait,Thompstone

Soggypitch
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1999
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:18 pm
Location: Market Harborough

Re: Tigers v Pigeons

Post by Soggypitch » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:10 pm

I sincerely hope you're right, that's an excellent team and bench.

I can however see Hamilton starting at 6 with MW on the bench, likewise Thompstone starting with Holmes on the bench, but I hope you are right!
Soggypitch

Rugbyflanker
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1429
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Tigers v Newcastle Falcons

Post by Rugbyflanker » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:13 pm

What's wrong with pigeons?! Mods need to chill out a bit on here! I thought it was quite funny ;)

JP14
Super User
Super User
Posts: 5150
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:37 am
Location: Neverland

Re: Tigers v Newcastle Falcons

Post by JP14 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:27 pm

I hope Mulipola starts in his final game and I went Wells starting with Hamilton at 6
"Our Greatest Glory Is Not In Never Failing, But In Rising Every Time We Fall" Confucius

Mark62
Super User
Super User
Posts: 3595
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Re: Tigers v Newcastle Falcons

Post by Mark62 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:45 pm

JP14 wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:27 pm
I hope Mulipola starts in his final game and I went Wells starting with Hamilton at 6
JP14 you’ve been on the funny juice again.
With Falcons scrummaging frailties shown against Gloucester Cole will start and Wells will be on the bench.

I think the OP is spot on there

Tiglon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Re: Tigers v Newcastle Falcons

Post by Tiglon » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:44 pm

Agreed, with Cole and Genge we have the potential to destroy their scrum.

Spicer
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 965
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Tigers v Newcastle Falcons

Post by Spicer » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:45 pm

Genge
TPN
Cole
Fitz
Kitchener
Hamilton
BOC
Kalamafoni
Youngs
Ford
May
Toomua
Tuilagi (If fit)
Holmes
Veianu

Bateman, Youngs, Mulipola, Wells, Evans, Harrison, Tait/Smith, Thompstone

Rugbyflanker
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1429
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Tigers v Newcastle Falcons

Post by Rugbyflanker » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:05 pm

How many players off mine Spicer? ;)

Spicer
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 965
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Tigers v Newcastle Falcons

Post by Spicer » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:10 pm

Rugbyflanker wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:05 pm
How many players off mine Spicer? ;)
All but two I think. :smt005 I just could be bothered to write a whole sentence of my opinion, so copy and paste and minor changes. The lazy man's dream :smt024

Robespierre
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1108
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:36 am
Location: Toulouse

Re: Tigers v Newcastle Falcons

Post by Robespierre » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:14 pm

Rugbyflanker wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:13 pm
What's wrong with pigeons?! Mods need to chill out a bit on here! I thought it was quite funny ;)
Maybe cos pigeons have a tendency to :censored: on you.
Semper in excreta

Rugbyflanker
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1429
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Tigers v Newcastle Falcons

Post by Rugbyflanker » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:15 pm

Good work Spicer! Nice 23 btw ;)

JP14
Super User
Super User
Posts: 5150
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:37 am
Location: Neverland

Re: Tigers v Newcastle Falcons

Post by JP14 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:34 pm

Mark62 wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:45 pm
JP14 wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:27 pm
I hope Mulipola starts in his final game and I went Wells starting with Hamilton at 6
JP14 you’ve been on the funny juice again.
With Falcons scrummaging frailties shown against Gloucester Cole will start and Wells will be on the bench.

I think the OP is spot on there
I said what I hope it was not what I expected it to be. Please read my message properly before accusing me of drinking
"Our Greatest Glory Is Not In Never Failing, But In Rising Every Time We Fall" Confucius

Mark62
Super User
Super User
Posts: 3595
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Re: Tigers v Newcastle Falcons

Post by Mark62 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:41 pm

JP14 wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:34 pm
Mark62 wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:45 pm
JP14 wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:27 pm
I hope Mulipola starts in his final game and I went Wells starting with Hamilton at 6
JP14 you’ve been on the funny juice again.
With Falcons scrummaging frailties shown against Gloucester Cole will start and Wells will be on the bench.

I think the OP is spot on there
I said what I hope it was not what I expected it to be. Please read my message properly before accusing me of drinking
Sorry if you’ve had a humour bypass. Maybe you should clarify hope and expect in future.

strawclearer
Super User
Super User
Posts: 3901
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:13 am

Re: Tigers v Newcastle Falcons

Post by strawclearer » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:44 pm

Yes - like the OP side and, if they all stay fit, no reason they can't win this and the following 3 games.....

:smt003 :smt038 :smt003 :smt038 :smt003
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Stay Home>Protect The NHS>Save Lives

Tiglon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Re: Tigers v Newcastle Falcons

Post by Tiglon » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:46 pm

strawclearer wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:44 pm
Yes - like the OP side and, if they all stay fit, no reason they can't win this and the following 3 games.....

:smt003 :smt038 :smt003 :smt038 :smt003
If they play like the Saints match, then there's still every chance it'll be 7th place for Tigers. If they play like the 5 matches before that... anything is possible. Hopefully last week was a brief lapse of concentration that will be put right on Friday.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bbfb10, Crumblies, Grumpy of Crumbie, hugh.st, jgriffin, Leicestertinytiger, Longshanks, Mark62, RagingBull, RunTigerRun and 2 guests