Time to make some noise

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Time to make some noise

Post by Ian Cant »

Now that the team has performed with great spirit during the internationals period hopefully, we, the fans will get back to our noisiest v Wasps.
I must admit that after the Quins game I was pessimistic about the Sarries and Worcester games. So glad to be proved wrong and the squad performed wonders when you consider the injuries we suffered early in both games.
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Re: Time to make some noise

Post by Robespierre »

Ian Cant wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:02 pm Now that the team has performed with great spirit during the internationals period hopefully, we, the fans will get back to our noisiest v Wasps.
I must admit that after the Quins game I was pessimistic about the Sarries and Worcester games.
You and many others, Ian.
I'm coming over soon and will be at the Wasps game to add a few decibels!!
Semper in excretia
voice of the crumbie
Super User
Super User

Post by voice of the crumbie »

Robespierre wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:54 am
Ian Cant wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:02 pm Now that the team has performed with great spirit during the internationals period hopefully, we, the fans will get back to our noisiest v Wasps.
I must admit that after the Quins game I was pessimistic about the Sarries and Worcester games.
I'll be there adding my decibels also. :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 Come on you Tigers!
Tigers for the premiership and European Cup. Get behind the team and make some noise!!
Soggypitch
Super User
Super User

Post by Soggypitch »

Robespierre wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:54 am
I on the other hand won't be there as away skiing from the 24th. Still as it's a 3pm KO that's 4pm Swiss time so would hope to finish skiing early and watch it on Bet 365. Unless any of the local bars may have it....
But I agree it really is time to make some noise and really get behind the team in these last 3 home games!!
Soggypitch