Fans forum 13th Feb

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Latecomer

Fans forum 13th Feb

Post by Latecomer »

Just received an E mail confirming my place, but the agenda for the evening appears to only have the coaches taking questions. Have sent the club an E mail to say I think both Simon Cohen and Peter Tom should be available to respond to supporters concerns. Anyone else find the lack of Board representation worrying?
Rugbyflanker
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Fans forum 13th Feb

Post by Rugbyflanker »

Good news! Always been sceptical about these "open" forums having heard wendyball supporting mates telling tales of "plants" asking very comfortable questions! The board have bottled it again IMO leaving the poor coaching staff to be grilled! But still,questions need to be asked. Poor lineout for years,poor coaching set up,all the wrong records being broken,why are we leaderless, rudderless and directionless from top to bottom,awful second and back roe,massive drop off from first team to replacements,more injury prone players bring signed,J.Ford,God I wish I was there! Have I missed anything? ;)
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

At the last home game I was told that Simon Cohen and Ged Glynn would be attending.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
wormus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by wormus »

Tigerbeat wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:47 pm At the last home game I was told that Simon Cohen and Ged Glynn would be attending.
The Tiger news of 27th January reported that Matt O'Connor, Ged Glynn, Simon Cohen ,Geordan Murphy, Boris Stankovich & Brett Deacon would be attending. I will be a little annoyed if the cast has changed.
- https://www.leicestertigers.com/news/wi ... open-forum
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

Are you saw that Cohen and Glynn are not going to be there?

They usually are TBF so would be surprised if they both miss it, Tom well he does what he wants.

Although I expect the usual preapproved questions from preapproved people, which happens at open forums.
Rugbyflanker
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Rugbyflanker »

This is what I was worried about RB,they are never "open" forums,usually most questions come from plants and are incredibly comfortable!
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

Rugbyflanker wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:30 pm This is what I was worried about RB,they are never "open" forums,usually most questions come from plants and are incredibly comfortable!
I think in this case open just means it’s open to everyone, and not just say shareholders or season tickets or it’s focus groups it has. Not open as in anything goes.
wormus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by wormus »

Rugbyflanker wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:30 pm This is what I was worried about RB,they are never "open" forums,usually most questions come from plants and are incredibly comfortable!
Having attended two or three forums this time last year I can say all my questions to the stage were both searching and answered as honestly as they could at that time, ( in the midst of George Ford returning) and questions to the individual CEO & coaches afterwards was inspiring too. I am not a heavy plant! :smt043
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

wormus wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:06 pm
Having attended two or three forums this time last year I can say all my questions to the stage were both searching and answered as honestly as they could at that time, ( in the midst of George Ford returning) and questions to the individual CEO & coaches afterwards was inspiring too. I am not a heavy plant! :smt043
Sounds like something a plant would say. :smt017 :smt002
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

I’d love to attend but I can’t I’m afraid?
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
Latecomer

Post by Latecomer »

Club have replied to say Peter Tom won't be there, but Simon Cohen will be there and taking questions.
johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Post by johnthegriff »

I have been to most if not all of the Open Forums and have never been aware of any plant or pre-arranged questions. Could I suggest that if you have concerns you put raise your hand get off your backside and ask your question in a respectful manner. You at least will know you are not a plant.
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

Everyone that is going tonight please update what was asked and what was said as we not going to get a accurate representation from the Tigers website
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
h's dad
Super User
Super User

Post by h's dad »

JP14 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:17 am Everyone that is going tonight please update what was asked and what was said as we not going to get a accurate representation from the Tigers website
And you really think this forum is a reliable source of accuracy without bias or erroneous opinion?
I am neither clever enough to understand nor stupid enough to play this game
Spicer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Spicer »

Would anybody going be willing to record it via Dictaphone?