Absolutely Worthless Cup

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

NONAME
Top Cat
Top Cat

Re: Absolutely Worthless Cup

Post by NONAME »

I agree the competition isn't worthless it gives valuable game time to up and coming young players. There is no A League now so how are these players going to get the game time if not in the AWC. I note that MOC was watching and although I don't expect major changes to our first team I hope he will give some of those younger guys who played well some bench time, I don't expect it to be in away games though. Equally those players that didn't perform to the level expected should be told what is required or shown the door if they consistently under perform.

I feel that it is good that Tigers have resisted putting out a very strong senior side and have held to the principle of using this for player development. We could I believe have put out a side that would have beaten Wasps but thats not what its about although a victory would have been nice, but to cut to the chase the Gloucester game is the must win game.
Stephen18
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Stephen18 »

Well tonight showed that saint decision to play their strongest time in the anglo to get some momentum for the premiership didnt work, so lets hope our coaches got it right by resting out 1st choice players!
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

It is only Absolutely Worthless if you don't win it?
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat