Cohen, Glynn, to be sacked?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Tigerbeat

Re: MOC to be sacked?

Post by Tigerbeat »

WhitecapTiger wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:01 pm A Tigers coach left tonight and wont be back.

Who was driving it? :smt004
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

Tigerbeat wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:06 pm
WhitecapTiger wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:01 pm A Tigers coach left tonight and wont be back.

Who was driving it? :smt004
Spoilsport 😂😂
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WiggoTiger »

Forgot to say in France!! Was it a Woods one??
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
Supporting since 1977 and proud of it!!
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

WiggoTiger wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:09 pm
Hopefully it has a few less 'passengers' on the way back.
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

WiggoTiger wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:09 pm
Judging by the demographic it was a SAGA one
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Spicer wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:23 pm I think he job depends on the league rather than Europe. However I think he will be sacked as I don't believe we will get into the top 6.
As for the coaches, bar Boris, I think they'll all be let go when Mauger goes. However that will be at the end of the season unless they have a replacement team ready.
Did you write this last year? Perhaps its like the post, only put a 2nd class stamp on it?
Spicer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Spicer »

LE18 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:23 pm
Spicer wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:23 pm I think he job depends on the league rather than Europe. However I think he will be sacked as I don't believe we will get into the top 6.
As for the coaches, bar Boris, I think they'll all be let go when Mauger goes. However that will be at the end of the season unless they have a replacement team ready.
Did you write this last year? Perhaps its like the post, only put a 2nd class stamp on it?
They sacked Cockers as they had a backup in Mauger. They sacked Mauger when they had MoC lined up. So what makes you think that they won't do the exact same this time?
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Spicer wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:33 pm
They sacked Cockers as they had a backup in Mauger. They sacked Mauger when they had MoC lined up. So what makes you think that they won't do the exact same this time?
Mauger was sacked last season, are you implying that our other coaches will go when they sack MOC?
Spicer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Spicer »

LE18 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Mauger was sacked last season, are you implying that our other coaches will go when they sack MOC?
I reckon it is quite likely that the board may decide to start anew as all aspects of our game have been under par and getting worse, bar the scrum. So I wouldn't be surprised if the coaches are let go, apart from Boris which I would be surprised about.
BFG
Super User
Super User

Post by BFG »

Spicer wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:46 pm
I reckon it is quite likely that the board may decide to start anew as all aspects of our game have been under par and getting worse, bar the scrum. So I wouldn't be surprised if the coaches are let go, apart from Boris which I would be surprised about.
If you witnessed the scrum in the A League against Saints you may not be so surprised.
Spicer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Spicer »

BFG wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:16 pm
If you witnessed the scrum in the A League against Saints you may not be so surprised.
So you want to get rid of Boris because our development scrum isn't going well? Despite it being the only part of the senior teams game that is going well
Stephen18
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Stephen18 »

I’m not in favour of mid season sackings, especially after last year, and without a replacement but more c has to go before he cause irreversible damage, he seems to be coaching like he knows he’s getting the sack and trying to cause as much damage as possible before. Then at the end off the season clear house from the top to the bottom board, coaches and players.
BFG
Super User
Super User

Post by BFG »

Spicer wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:25 pm
BFG wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:16 pm
So you want to get rid of Boris because our development scrum isn't going well? Despite it being the only part of the senior teams game that is going well
Did I state that I want rid? :smt009
The scrum goes well when the high quality front rowers are included across the entire front row, not because Boris is some sort of coaching magician!
wormus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by wormus »

adahym91 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:50 pm I'm not looking forward to the 6 nations period with the Harrison/J. Ford axis after tonight.
Why oh why was Joe Ford not taken off at half time and Matt Tait used as fly half.
This Ford has no wheels, drive or forward gears just land crabs across the field. Time to go back to the Championship for him.
Roly
Super User
Super User

Post by Roly »

I expect there are still some people on this forum who don't think the club is in decline (and has been for years), and that the club isn't staring over the precipice of mid-table mediocrity.
“It is no use saying, ‘We are doing our best.’ You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.” Sir Winston Churchill.