Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

LessThanSte
Silver Member
Silver Member

Ireland 6N tickets

Post by LessThanSte »

Hi all, wonder if anyone can help.

Im taking the wife to Dublin in February, which just so happens to be the same weekend as Ireland play Italy (not planned!). We thought it would be a good Christmas present to take the parents with us too, and for my dad, my father in law and I to get tickets to the match. And then follow it up with England vs Wales in Temple Bar...!

I've had a browse of the Irish Rugby website which talks about tickets being available to clubs, then to the supporters club prior to general sale. Ticketmaster appeared yesterday with a handful of tickets, but all individual seats - im not sure if they are the only tickets remaining, or just a few they have released.

Im therefore wondering if anyone is a member or either an irish provincial club or indeed of the IRFU supports club, and may be able to source me the 3 tickets im after? Or indeed if anyone knows a bit more about the process and knows whether there are likely to be any tickets available.

Thanks in advance
Steve
#48 FTW :)
stonebob
Top Cat
Top Cat

Re: Ireland 6N tickets

Post by stonebob »

You have a good chance of tickets against italy...get talking to any of the munster lads who will be in welford road as they will be connected to irish clubs ....clubs apply for an allocation at start of season..