Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

wellstiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Dear Santa

Post by wellstiger »

Dear Santa,
May I please have a sprinkle of good fortune and may my team be injury free for the rest of the season.
May the lineout work effectively. May my team find the way to compete at the breakdown.
I've been a very good boy this year.
I have experienced frustration and agony enough following my team.

But I wish all the best of seasons greetings....God bless us each and everyone........
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Re: Dear Santa

Post by jgriffin »

Me too, matey. Just seem to have ground to a halt with the Tiggerish enthusiasm, that has lasted since 1998.
In the absence of Santific interference......... :smt030 :smt030 :smt025 :smt025 :smt028
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

wellstiger wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:56 pm Dear Santa,
May I please have a sprinkle of good fortune and may my team be injury free for the rest of the season.
May the lineout work effectively. May my team find the way to compete at the breakdown.

But I wish all the best of seasons greetings....God bless us each and everyone........
Dear WT

I'll be at Welford Road for the Sarries match - I'm delivering Manu's new groin which he asked for. (Actually I'm letting him have mine - I only come once a year so it's hardly been used!)

Anything else?

SC :smt114
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

Oh, for a 'like' button.......
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
Roly
Super User
Super User

Post by Roly »

strawclearer wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:05 pm

Dear WT

I'll be at Welford Road for the Sarries match - I'm delivering Manu's new groin which he asked for. (Actually I'm letting him have mine - I only come once a year so it's hardly been used!)

Anything else?

If I'd written that, some snowflake would have complained and had it removed.

One rule for one and another for the rest eh?
“It is no use saying, ‘We are doing our best.’ You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.” Sir Winston Churchill.
voice of the crumbie
Super User
Super User

Post by voice of the crumbie »

Roly wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:13 am

Dear WT

Anything else?

Aaaah...poor Roly :smt022 Are you developing some sort of persecution complex? I wonder why. :smt003
Tigers for the premiership and European Cup. Get behind the team and make some noise!!
Roly
Super User
Super User

Post by Roly »

voice of the crumbie wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:06 am
Dear WT

Anything else?

Aaaah...poor Roly :smt022 Are you developing some sort of persecution complex? I wonder why. :smt003
Not really, just in awe of the hypocrisy displayed by some posting on this forum. They (and I) know perfectly well who they are. As far as I'm concerned, its all part of the fun. "I'm not owned! I'm not owned!" they cry as they hammer the 'Report' tab.... At least some of the posters on the forum have a sense of humour. For others, its clear their's didn't develop beyond their left-wing dabblings at University.
Last edited by Roly on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
“It is no use saying, ‘We are doing our best.’ You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.” Sir Winston Churchill.
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

Auto response for the alt-right 'snowflake' meme (devised by the closet gay alt-right author of Fight Club AFAIK) is :smt019
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
Skin_and_Muscle
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Skin_and_Muscle »

jgriffin wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:35 am Auto response for the alt-right 'snowflake' meme (devised by the closet gay alt-right author of Fight Club AFAIK) is :smt019
I'm not sure about that; his political opinion is as ambiguous and awkward as David Lynch's so he's got the capacity to wind up everybody and nobody.

As for the term 'snowflake'; it's come to mean annoyance, offence, or a sense victimisation in reaction to the views of others... ahem.
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

Dear WT

Anything else?

Bah...humbug!
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
Roly
Super User
Super User

Post by Roly »

strawclearer wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:57 am
Dear WT

Anything else?

Bah...humbug!
No, you crack on mate, I don't mind it - it wasn't you my ire was directed at. Snowflakes, snowflakes, everywhere.
Hinckley Bob
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Hinckley Bob »

You are asking for an awful lot! I hope you have been a very good boy this year.
Roly
Super User
Super User

Post by Roly »

You all know that Santa isn't real don't you?
voice of the crumbie
Super User
Super User

Post by voice of the crumbie »

Roly wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:11 am You all know that Santa isn't real don't you?
No......when did that happen? My world has fallen apart :smt022 :smt022 :smt022

We can always rely on you to act as iconoclast can't we? Is it true that they're remaking the Grinch Who Ruined Christmas with you in the title role?
Tigers for the premiership and European Cup. Get behind the team and make some noise!!
Roly
Super User
Super User

Post by Roly »

voice of the crumbie wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:55 am
Roly wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:11 am You all know that Santa isn't real don't you?
No......when did that happen? My world has fallen apart :smt022 :smt022 :smt022

We can always rely on you to act as iconoclast can't we? Is it true that they're remaking the Grinch Who Ruined Christmas with you in the title role?
No, it seems MoC got the job. Apparently.