Fixture clash

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Re: Fixture clash

Post by johnthegriff »

Ellis, my grand children are all in state school, my late wife, my three daughters and a son in law all teach in state schools, two of my daughters in particularly challenging situations. I find your snide presumption that out of school activity is only in private school snobbish and offensive, I hope you have the humility to reflect on what you have said and apologise.
Scott11
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Scott11 »

Can we just knock it in the head now please? So it's a fixture clash,like Boycie said in OFAH it's like Mike's pub grub..Tough! it's happened before and it will happen again,get over it. I've had to go to ridiculous half 5 games on a Sunday Evening as have others,it is what it is!
BIttySmalls

Post by BIttySmalls »

Ha ha ha

This must be the ultimate troll topic. Even for this forum the topic is astonishing.

It's no wonder people avoid commenting on this forum.

........and yes I see the irony in me commenting.
chewbacca
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chewbacca »

I'm peeved we have a fixture Christmas eve. I have to get the reindeer fed and groomed, presents wrapped and plan my delivery schedule.
I'm not cynical just experienced
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

Scott11 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:40 am Can we just knock it in the head now please? So it's a fixture clash,like Boycie said in OFAH it's like Mike's pub grub..Tough! it's happened before and it will happen again,get over it. I've had to go to ridiculous half 5 games on a Sunday Evening as have others,it is what it is!
At least people are starting to realise how annoying it is when people moan about kick off times. If I had £1 for every moan about the lack of Saturday 3pm kick offs, I would be rich!

I find it strange that when people moan about the lack of Saturday 3pm kick offs, people don't ask for the topic to be "knocked on the head".