Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Ze Stade Fan
Super User
Super User

Cock a doodle doo

Post by Ze Stade Fan »

France got it. We have the RWC! At home ! :smt026

Well I am indeed sad for Ireland. I wish I were in Glaway watching Fidji - Romania. Always good fun to go to Ireland, nice crowd there. :smt009
Nemo auditur propriam turpitudinem allegans
BFG
Super User
Super User

Re: Cock a doodle doo

Post by BFG »

Talked with my son about spending a few weeks at this tournament, maybe even the whole lot if we can arrange it.
Not sure which I'd prefer France or Ireland, both great places!
France it is though, one thing is for sure my liver will be relieved it isn't Ireland as he can drink me under the table!
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

I am really pleased for you - had a great time last time you hosted it (especially in Marseilles when you beat the AB's in Cardiff) - was on the O2 multi million pound yacht until just before 7pm when we had to get off so the VIP's could get on. Drinking on the water front and when you won the waiters all came out with free drinks - brilliant. But sorry for Ireland cos as you say it would have been a great place to have a WC - they should get it soon - perhaps share with either or both Wales and Scotland.
Hehehehehehehehe
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

Where's my beret!!
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
Old Hob
Super User
Super User

Post by Old Hob »

Very pleased. Worried that France apparently won by offering more profit but pleased because (selfishly) I can more easily get to France and I would be terrified all the time in SA - one of the most violent places.
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

Old Hob wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:11 pm Very pleased. Worried that France apparently won by offering more profit but pleased because (selfishly) I can more easily get to France and I would be terrified all the time in SA - one of the most violent places.
Yup, have to work out an french-stay itinerary for the RWC duration and only having to be terrified on match days?
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat