Tigers Alexa Skill now available

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Tigers Tiger
Silver Member
Silver Member

Tigers Alexa Skill now available

Post by Tigers Tiger »

Hi All, I have created a Tigers Alexa Skill that will read you all of the latest Tigers News Headlines when asked.
You can then click through to the full news items from the Alexa App on your device if you want the full story.

This is currently only in Beta testing, and so if you would like to try it out you will need to ask me to add you to the Beta Test Panel.

If you would like to try this new skill out, then please PM me with the email address that you have registered to Alexa, and I can send you an invite to take part.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions, or concerns, but as you can see I have posting on this site for many years, in fact I was one of the original users on the Forum when it was created.

Many thanks !
jonnyatom5

Re: Tigers Alexa Skill now available

Post by jonnyatom5 »

Firtsly, well done. That's no mean feat.
Keep us informed when it's complete and out of Beta. I'd love to ask Alexa about the Tigers :smt023
Tigers Tiger
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Tigers Tiger »

Hi, following successful Beta testing this Tigers News Feed Skill is now available in the Amazon Alexa Skills Store as "Leicester Tigers News Feed".

This is available to everyone now, please give it a go.
Tigers Tiger
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Tigers Tiger »

I would add that once Alexa has read you the News Headlines, you can then go to the app on your device and read any of the news in detail and in full.