Bath vs Tigers

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

L Smith
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Bath vs Tigers

Post by L Smith »

Scott11 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:06 pm Why find it hard to believe? My mate wouldn't lie to me.
It’s true. They caught it on cctv

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W09ghiWskUk
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man
Roly
Super User
Super User

Post by Roly »

ourla wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:41 pm
Scott11 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:06 pm Why find it hard to believe? My mate wouldn't lie to me.
We don't know you or your mate. And frankly while your mate not lie, he might like a good story or be prone to embellishment.

The other thing that puzzled me was how you just sprung the story out the blue in an unrelated thread.
It is true, the bloke, who was with a group of about 20 skin-heads, came at him with a machete but was thwarted single-handed by our hero, who overcame the entire gang by giving them painful wedgies.
“It is no use saying, ‘We are doing our best.’ You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.” Sir Winston Churchill.
johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Post by johnthegriff »

No idea whether the knife thing is true or not all I can say is that I have attended every Tiger's match at Allianz Park and have been on the open top bus bar a few times, the ground itself is a bit limited but the Saracens fans have been first rate, very friendly and knowledgeable just like most rugby fans!
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

Back to the topic of this forum, Tommy Reffell was joint-2nd highest tackler with Harry Wells and 3rd highest in turnovers won. Top stuff from the 18 year old.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni