Bath vs Tigers

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Re: Bath vs Tigers

Post by tigerburnie »

A good Tigers side, Barf have loaded their side a fair bit, but hey ho we can still beat them.
COME ON YOU TIGERRRRrrrsssss

:smt027 :smt027 :smt027
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

Hardly a surprising team - more than one eye on next week. Can't help feeling that this is going to be a hard day at the office. Bath have got some big names in their side and our backs will have to tackle hard for 80 mins if we are going to stand any chance.
Hehehehehehehehe
MikeR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by MikeR »

Hardly a 'good' tigers side ! . Probably one of the most inexperienced ever fielded but we have little choice given the sheer number of International call ups and much better to save people for next week , which will be difficult against an almost full strength Sale team .
Soggypitch
Super User
Super User

Post by Soggypitch »

Yes an interesting rather than strong Tigers team, a development team if ever there was one....! (please don't start that debate again Roly/Ourla).

Don't think we have any chance looking at that Bath team, hope I'm wrong but somehow doubt it.
Soggypitch
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

I didn't know Simmons was a Fullback but we will have to see how he goes
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

JP14 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:25 pm I didn't know Simmons was a Fullback but we will have to see how he goes
think he played quite a bit of academy rugby at 15 with White at 9
Scott11
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Scott11 »

This could get messy! As long as we get 9 points out of Wuss and Sale i couldn't care less!
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

Thought we'd have Luke Hamilton back from 'oop North' as he's not in the Scottish 23.
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Scott11 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:46 pm This could get messy! As long as we get 9 points out of Wuss and Sale i couldn't care less!
Be more than happy with just two wins!
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
Scott11
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Scott11 »

I wouldn't TB,we have now officially the lowest number of BP in the league which is quite embarrassing! 4 points at home to Wuss would be incredibly poor imo.
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

Scott11 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:56 pm I wouldn't TB,we have now officially the lowest number of BP in the league which is quite embarrassing! 4 points at home to Wuss would be incredibly poor imo.
Depends on how many players we are missing, wuss are not really being affected by the AI's.
FrontRowUnionMember
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by FrontRowUnionMember »

So, has anyone seen anything to say if Fatiaki is just on loan for the game? There has been nothing said so far.
MurphysLaw
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MurphysLaw »

[quote=RagingBull]
[quote=Scott11]
I wouldn't TB,we have now officially the lowest number of BP in the league which is quite embarrassing! 4 points at home to Wuss would be incredibly poor imo.
[/quote]

Depends on how many players we are missing, wuss are not really being affected by the AI's.
[/quote]

Agree RB - the Internationals will still be in full swing - including Tonga. Neither Sale nor Wuss will be affected much, and any wins during this time will be well earned imo.
In the meantime, there is a significant difference in experience between the respective line-ups for the Bath game. A good opportunity for some youngsters, but it's one where there is perhaps more hope than expectation.
Scott11
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Scott11 »

Sorry,no excuse for me! We could still potentially put out Bateman,Young's,Cilliers,Kitchener,Barrow,Williams,Evans,BOC, Harrison,Ford,Holmes,Smith,Tait,Thompstone,Worth so no excuses! 5 points a must.
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

Scott11 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:31 pm Sorry,no excuse for me! We could still potentially put out Bateman,Young's,Cilliers,Kitchener,Barrow,Williams,Evans,BOC, Harrison,Ford,Holmes,Smith,Tait,Thompstone,Worth so no excuses! 5 points a must.
Thats assuming no injuries are going to occur.
You say no excuses but that team is yet to play with each so who knows how it would work.
Is Mike Williams fit BTW?

Wuss are capable of a good game they stopped Sarries from TBP.