New JTC membership

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Coops
Silver Member
Silver Member

New JTC membership

Post by Coops »

I don't moan that often but think that the newly launched JTC membership is ridiculous.

£35 for some goodies and a weekly email seems a little steep. Majority of kids are probably already ST holders so get benefits from that. Having to pay another £35 is a little insensitive from the club IMO.

Watching Tigers is becoming more and more expensive each season.

Will you need to be a member to access the JTC area now?
ourla
Super User
Super User

Re: New JTC membership

Post by ourla »

Mmmm... interesting.

To be fair I thought what they do (up until now) for the kids was great. Free season ticket, JTC goodie bag, safe area to play in pre-match. They got to meet a couple of players and then if they got lucky in the draw got to walk round the pitch (as mine did once) or take on the mascot challenge. Adding a bit more on (but not much) and charging £35. Not sure. As someone who got it all for free what am I going to say! I suspect many will go for it as a one off but whether you get any repeat business.

As it happens it didn't work for my two. Neither of them have caught the bug.
ourla
Super User
Super User

Post by ourla »

Link to the details.
WirralExile
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by WirralExile »

I made a comment on this on Twitter and had a reply this morning. JTC is still free. Junior Membership however, "they get a back pack full of goodies (the cap, foam hand, cape, etc) discount off rugby camps and special events throughout the season."

So it seems the JTC pen in the final whistle is still free to sign up to, but no back pack of goodies etc.
Wirral Exile
Same birthplace as Oz, but not quite as lippy!
ourla
Super User
Super User

Post by ourla »

WirralExile wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:59 am I made a comment on this on Twitter and had a reply this morning. JTC is still free. Junior Membership however, "they get a back pack full of goodies (the cap, foam hand, cape, etc) discount off rugby camps and special events throughout the season."

So it seems the JTC pen in the final whistle is still free to sign up to, but no back pack of goodies etc.
In which case I don't really get it. If you want some souvenirs just go to the club shop. Rugby camps are between £50 and £150 so at most it saves you £15. I am sure there will be some takers. Should have launched a month ago though.